Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

Anybody down to give me the heads up on some spots??? Or down to partner up and go rockin?

Sheeeeeit.....

You know i've been called paranoid, but why are there so many people askin' "where is that spot, and who is that guy.

My motto " ONLY THE BEST ARE A LIL' PARANOID."

REP: ALL OR NOTHING

Originally posted by suavefella@Aug 19 2005, 12:36 PM

You know i've been called paranoid, but why are there so many people askin' "where is that spot, and who is that guy.

My motto " ONLY THE BEST ARE A LIL' PARANOID."

I dont care about who anyone is. All the heavy hitters are known anyways. As far as spots, I know of a few but Im looking for some more. Maybe even some cool peeps to paint with even.

I thought writers were supposed to help out other writers....

REP: ALL OR NOTHING

Helpin' out is one thing. I would help someone on here if they did'nt have a loaded question. Check that PUNKS posts and tell me how you feel after. To me, he/she/or shim, still soundz like a fuckin' :five-o:. I'm still gonna ride till I die, and he/she/or shim is gonna feel it.

^^That picture reminds me of how fucking filthy the sunset tunnel is. Compared to the other tunnels i mean. Good flicks as always though.

Originally posted by ?$?+Aug 19 2005, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (?$? - Aug 19 2005, 08:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Bagel Eater@Aug 18 2005, 08:09 PM

9.jpg

Isee was the bomber back da in dayz. Anyone know what happened to arise when he was doing the angel winged letter throws? Anyone got their hands on that era of flics?

[/b]

i think you mean Atom, not Arise..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now