Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks+Sep 28 2005, 05:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ($2 dollar well drinks - Sep 28 2005, 05:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by suavefella@Sep 27 2005, 01:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Sep 26 2005, 08:53 PM

p80100022ej.jpg

This cat here needs to pick his battles better.

out of town cats just dont get it.

If you want respect, you got to give it as well.

ANSER / KERSE

:yuck:

what the fuck are you talking about, there all out of towners. i dont even know who your hating on.

[/b]

I just had to comment on this shit..........First of all mothafuckas need to stop jumping on the band wagon. Just cuz a few people got problems with him, all the other "so called Frisco hedz" need to start hating too. Second, the man is more up than you, show some respect. Third, out of town comments...........who gives a fuck. All I know is that the more cities or countries you get up in, the more accomplished of a writer you become. Fourth, Frisco is my hometown. Born and raised BOYEEEEEEEEE. Aker went over one of my fills, but you know what? He went over hella other people as well. He burned that wall, so I let him keep it. Show respect, get respect. Fifth, Frisco is all about little fucking clicks, I can't stand that shit. If I ain't down with you or someone in your crue, then you're going to act too fucking cool when we bump into one another at a party. You know who you are...Hipsters, Wiggers, fake ass Rock Star Hip Hoppers. Fianlly, get off the band wagon and THINK FOR YOURSELF!!

the whole "fuck out of towners" attitude is usually dished out by weak ass locals. How are you gonna hate on people who have entire sections of the country locked, when you can't even keep your own city on smash? Nekst, Aker, Mfone.. all dudes who are crushing with solid styles.. get over yourselfs