Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Ya'll sound like some fags talking about the cops being on here. All they can do is read this shit, like what are they gonna do find out where someone lives, I don't think so. I mean yeah it's cool to be a skeptic, but I haven't heard anyone getting arrested through this forum, and not in any of the other threads. Paranoia will destroy ya, I say fuck the cops on here if they really are, and if they are on here it's probably ones who wouldn't be able to actually run after you in a chase, I saw the other photo in a couple of pages back of the sfpd with a supersize gut, he's what I think of when it comes to cops on 12oz. That's some bullshit if you ask me. I say if you get caught from being on 12oz then you are toy of the century and should have your thumb cut off so you can never hold a can again.

Back to looking at flicks.

174277232_4fc652ca12.jpg?v=0

"Don't they have a gym at the SFPD?"

This is what i'm talking about, is any real writer afraid to be chased by this beast? I'm not, he'll just radio for backup, K9 and shit, then you climb up a roof and he'll get hungry and get some fucking dunkins and shit. Stop hollering abut cops on here you aren't cool. Just post pic's and stop being weak sauce.

this takes the cake...super wack!

panda.jpg

so while this piece does have its shortcomings, the innovations and risks outweigh anything you could say thats bad about it. i remember during the mid 90s when a few people in the bay were into the "euro fag" style everyone hated on it.. like, EVERYONE. didnt take long for people to change their minds before most people were on that tip. and, i GUARANTEE you that people taking these kinds of risks now will be the ones remembered in the long run. youll see..

-dgmr

so while this piece does have its shortcomings, the innovations and risks outweigh anything you could say thats bad about it. i remember during the mid 90s when a few people in the bay were into the "euro fag" style everyone hated on it.. like, EVERYONE. didnt take long for people to change their minds before most people were on that tip. and, i GUARANTEE you that people taking these kinds of risks now will be the ones remembered in the long run. youll see..

-dgmr

uh, you're calling that innovative?

uh, you're calling that innovative?

no offense to you as i dont know your history. but, in short, my history leads me to see innovation in some sort of capacity. i see alot of things going on in that piece that are pushing the envelope. im not saying its perfect but i am saying its on the right track. this is just my opinion and im not asking anyone to agree with me. the fact that so many people are hating on it in and of itself means its doing something right. *shrug*

-dgmronss3esq.