Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

eyy so i went through sf today cuz i had some shit to do out there and i live in 510 but i brought a couple pens out with me and i was strollin downtown wit some other heads but we were lookin around and really seein that sf has been asleep for a good while with a few exceptions. shit, we are jus some oak/berk kids finding hella spots that havnt been hit yet....a couple years ago, us 510 cats wouldnt even be able to find any fuckin room. shit was mad crushd. ima keep headin out there every once and a while but shit not bein disrespectful but sf in need of the next level..yaddia?

hahaha..

yeah..

haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think yall are overreacting abuot the buff, yea so street fillins and empty lots dont run for 7 months like they did back in early 2000s, but i still see alot of crushed doorways and abandoned storefronts running for a while. mission looks really clean, but look at geary street, the joint has been a buff zone for the last 5 yeasr, but shits been getting crushed hard core right now, that gusto remy spots been running for months, and its right next to police station!

i see laik up alot too, pop ya yellow polo collar playa!

Hafta agree the street buff is strong...kids need to learn to climb and all will be well...tags at 10' and up pls. Nobody in a flourescent jacket goin up yonder. Thx. Lookup.

thats what you think but when you get pulled off a roof top by a cop that used a fire truck ladder to get up there you might think different. happened to two of the homies. be safe kids.

thats what you think but when you get pulled off a roof top by a cop that used a fire truck ladder to get up there you might think different. happened to two of the homies. be safe kids.

haha thats maney as fuck. i remember someone left the barn open one time while i was on a roof and when they turned the corner i had to jump off falling three stories to my death. then they found me sprinkled some crack on me and went to the donut shop. that was maney as fuck too.

two of my homies got popped near masonic for the same thang....when your painting a roof and then a big spotlight drops on that ass and theres a black and white down on street...not a good feeling

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

FAKE RKADE COME SEE ME MOTHER FUCKER.... I'M IN THE TL RIGHT NOW BOUT TO HACK YER SHIT OUT.... THERE'S A GREENLIGHT WITH ME AND MY BOYS ON YOUR ASS SO I REKON YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK... I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THE RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU SUCKER... THIS AINT NO HIDE AND SEEK SHIT DOGG...

FAKE RKADE COME SEE ME MOTHER FUCKER.... I'M IN THE TL RIGHT NOW BOUT TO HACK YER SHIT OUT.... THERE'S A GREENLIGHT WITH ME AND MY BOYS ON YOUR ASS SO I REKON YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK... I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THE RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU SUCKER... THIS AINT NO HIDE AND SEEK SHIT DOGG...

damn ARCADE u got like THREE blocks in the TL now. You are King. keep talking on the net.