Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FOOLS TAGS!!!!!

THIS HAS TO BE THE DOPEST WRITER TO COME TO SF YET!!! THANK YOU LAS VEGAS, FOR SENDING US THE FRESHEST TAGS THROW UPS AND PIECES SINCE US CREW AND BKF!!! BIG BUMPS TO BIG DOG SILENCER (SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A DOG IF YOU ARE A FEMALE)

p7142752pf1.jpg

THIS SFC BE HELLA TIGHT TOO!!08-11-07_1804.jpg

thats silencer you idiot

and anyone dissing him or saying hes not a fucking king can suck the fattest part of my ass, that fool is fresher than fresh, commin up with letters you fags only wetdream about...

recognize skill when you see it and shut your mouth!

Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FOOLS TAGS!!!!!

THIS HAS TO BE THE DOPEST WRITER TO COME TO SF YET!!! THANK YOU LAS VEGAS, FOR SENDING US THE FRESHEST TAGS THROW UPS AND PIECES SINCE US CREW AND BKF!!! BIG BUMPS TO BIG DOG SILENCER (SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A DOG IF YOU ARE A FEMALE)

p7142752pf1.jpg

silencer aint from vegas. hes from the east coast

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

From the Sacto thread....the last 2 lines....

Police say that one internet website in particular has helped them vigorously in their search for high profiles taggers. "12ozprophet.com has been a great source of information for our detectives. We have many undercover users that are involved in conversations. Many people volunteer very useful information to what they don't know are detectives." He then added, "Many times the conversations take place through e-mail, or lead to the suspects myspace pages, where pictures of these individuals are often found."

Police acknkowledge that it is indeed very hard to fight this crime, and that nearly all of the information that they collect is circumstantial. "What we do is get overwhelming evidence against these people, present it to them, then we can usually get a confession." He then added, "The hard part is when people clam up and don't talk at all or get a lawyer. Then there is virtually no action we can take against them.

Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FOOLS TAGS!!!!!

yes hes the best ever in S.F..(sarcastic tone) yall trippin...

shut the fuck up. all you do is knock people who are most likely better than you

I speak the truth.

I have a right to my opinion as much as anyone else.

This is America.

Last time I checked I have the right to complain about shit I dont like.

You dont have to like my opinion.

I agree with retired on some level.

im glad silencer is gettin up hard. always good to see someone on top of their shit.. silencer bringin his own flavor of graff to the city.

but its not the first time or last.

so stop actin like yall nevah seen someone get up hard and bring some dope style.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

If someone says bump or gives props why is someone else so fast to say he sucks. People should just not give a fuck unless someone is asking for an opinion like do you think this guy is good.

Why the fuck say anything at all. Its just the cycle of negativity that keeps going round and round. Hating on any level makes yourself look toy whether your one or not.

Everyone deserves to have there opinion, but when asked.

If you need attention go do something worth talking about so everyone could stop talking about this cat.

Im just saying.........

And i respect most people on all levels even if there a toy unless they disrespect in anyway.