Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

ur a fuckin trick i brake strippers and bankers bitches on a daily the things bitches will do when u makem cum 4 times in a session get up on your mac game u punk ass blade

stop postin somebody elses rap lyrics and post flicks, you are a bankers bitch and i do have a big blade but with how faded i am i stil cant type like you, go tag a parking meter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A WHITE WIZARD------WHAT ARE YOU A PUTZ---------THINK ABOUT IT-----------MOST HEADS WRITE WHAT THEY MEAN.

REMEMBER GANDALF WAS A GREY WIZARD AND THEN FELL FOR DAYS ON IN WITH THAT GIANT DEVIL AND WAS REBORN A WHITE WIZARD? THAT'S THE STEP I'M TRYING TO MAKE RIGHT NOW WITH MY MAGIC

stop postin somebody elses rap lyrics and post flicks, you are a bankers bitch and i do have a big blade but with how faded i am i stil cant type like you, go tag a parking meter.

if u only knew dogs iv fucked strippers from market street cinima to sues rendevous and my banker bitch switches my 20 dollar bill stacks to 100 dollar bill stacks and she signs for my whip as a matter of fact im waitin for 2am so i can pick up the snow bunny from the garden of eden ur a trick im a thuglord beleave it son

if u only knew dogs iv fucked strippers from market street cinima to sues rendevous and my banker bitch switches my 20 dollar bill stacks to 100 dollar bill stacks and she signs for my whip as a matter of fact im waitin for 2am so i can pick up the snow bunny from the garden of eden ur a trick im a thuglord beleave it son

mr. bullimick, this cat doesnt even want me to pull my cards out on this game . i would be drysnitchin myself if i told you all the shit bullimick and i get into blood. youre just an idiot telling the whole world your life story. anyone in the real world knows what im bout and that i aint frontin while youre on here yappin nonsense. . "i pimp hoes this, i do that. blah blah blah." real cats walk fake marks talk. real shit.

what mesr said... ive got more bank robberies under my belt than you got pussy, and i get pussy daily but its nothin to brag about. "beleave that".

and so your mom works at a bank and gives you allowance, most rich kids do. and im from vegas so i know how easy it is to get a stripper to fuck me.