Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IM CALLING BULLSHIT ON ALL OF YOU.

NOBODY ROBBED BANKS.

IF YOU FUCKED A STRIPPER YOU PAID FOR IT.

TETRA IS ALIVE.

"REAL NIGGAS" DONT EXPOSE THEMSELVES ON THE NET.

POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES.

AND DONT TELL ME TO POST PICTURES.

I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO AROUND AND SNAP FOTOS OF GRAFF.

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME.

PHUNK, SFGRAF, SAVE THE THREAD.

i just had a stripper make me burgers the droped her of at crazy horse to make some rent money and thats on my kids hater

mr. bullimick, this cat doesnt even want me to pull my cards out on this game . i would be drysnitchin myself if i told you all the shit bullimick and i get into blood. youre just an idiot telling the whole world your life story. anyone in the real world knows what im bout and that i aint frontin while youre on here yappin nonsense. . "i pimp hoes this, i do that. blah blah blah." real cats walk fake marks talk. real shit.

i know ur bitch ass aint sayin shit fool i punked u at mina in front of ur whole crew while i was pined the fuck out what u gotta say about that yea i was wearin the $500 young jeezy shades remeber me punk

I don't know you.

But I know you didn't punk Mesr.

u aqk fags stay on the 12ver all the time huh bitches u fags dont want it why dont you guys go bite some styles of the tko thread you la style nut huggers im off to go hard if you wanna see me ill be at the crazy horse at 430 pickin up a bird late internet homo thugs

u aqk fags stay on the 12ver all the time huh bitches u fags dont want it why dont you guys go bite some styles of the tko thread you la style nut huggers im off to go hard if you wanna see me ill be at the crazy horse at 430 pickin up a bird late internet homo thugs

Q-D has no affiliation with my crew. your on 12oz alot,theres only 2 people from aq that get on here and its cuz our jobs have computers. and we contribute flicks unless some ethug starts yappin at me. tko? nut huggers? you got kids? are you a proud parent like me? then what the fuck are you doin on 12oz spillin out your feelins toward aq when we dont care/know who you are. just keep ballin and typin hypocrytic shit on 12oz, ill keep paintin and postin flicks. internet aint shit but blips and clips...

952e3c49.jpg