Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i remember terracotta bein more i litle lighter orange, like a skin color/ makeup color almost.

years ago since i used it so i dunno

I know this comment doesn't help anybody........Years ago at the 99 cent store, a few homies and I spotted damn near 100 brand new discontinued terra cottas. I should've bought them all, but I only had $20. We left 40 cans there, and the rest is history. Now that i think about it, this comment should help y'all out a little bit. Explore different stores. Stop racking at the same places. There's always a hidden gem somewhere.:)

I know this comment doesn't help anybody........Years ago at the 99 cent store, a few homies and I spotted damn near 100 brand new discontinued terra cottas. I should've bought them all, but I only had $20. We left 40 cans there, and the rest is history. Now that i think about it, this comment should help y'all out a little bit. Explore different stores. Stop racking at the same places. There's always a hidden gem somewhere.:)

sometimes i go to small towns that have the paint by the window and come back with my big pet rock...

last time i came up on some maize and colonial blue. i even had black wrinkle finish shit. still got the job done.

nice story, i love these kinda come ups, but why you spendin $20 on paint? i thought you guys were hardcore boosters