Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

peace?

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY PM EXCEPT FOR THE RUNARAOUND.

i dont want htis on here either but your the first pussy that wont answer my pm with the answer im looking for. cops do that so im gonna treat you like one. how you gonna talk shit for years and then i pull your card you get all lovey dubbey.

step up for your actions toy... how can you seriously look in the mirror at your prettyboy self thinkin "damn, i hella halfstepped to this dude because if i let him know who i am id cry."

Phunk's photos are not "artistic" at all. Of all the pictures he has showed up here, only a handful i would consider as "really good". He's no Henry Chalfant or Martha Cooper. He's a good photographer with a pretty decent equipment and a terrible taste in graffiti. I know it must be cool to have someone flic your shit with some knowledge of the trade, but c'mon, he flics mostly yard shit wich is for the most part played out wack shit and the only reason it looks half decent is because, like i said, he knows a thing or two about photography and owns a nice camera.

If he's a yuppie or not, who fuckin cares. Just like people shouldnt be on his nuts cos he post flics on here, no one should be talkin shit about him just cos he has money or not, who fucking cares.

dos centavos.

^ damn u got me....

"terible taste in graffiti..." hahaha

naw on the real though phunk, you got good shit to contribute to the game,

but if u are concerned about making a book on "frisco graff"

then ultimatly u should reach out to the community and not just showcase

your fancy flix. stay up homie.... hope i didnt ruin you holidays.

I know it didnt happen in SF, but maybe it was someone from SF? who knows.. Either way it sucks and I feel for dudes family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alleged Graffiti Artist Killed On Oakland Highway

POSTED: 11:04 am PST December 24, 2006

OAKLAND -- A man died Sunday morning after being involved in a hit-and-run in the left lane of westbound Interstate Highway 880 at 5:38 a.m., according to a California Highway Patrol dispatcher.

According to the dispatcher, a couple of men were seen creating graffiti near Macarthur Boulevard west of the on-ramp to westbound Interstate Highway 580 in Oakland a few minutes prior to the incident.

The dispatcher said one of the men seen allegedly creating graffiti was struck and killed when he attempted to cross the highway.

The car that killed the alleged graffiti artist is described as a silver or grey Honda, possibly a civic, that is missing its left mirror.

CHP officers remain at the scene investigating, and the coroner has been called.

Anyone who has seen this vehicle is urged to contact the CHP at (510) 286-6923.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DGMRONSS3esq.

you should resize or crop your flicks.

i like watching tv, but i dont want to have to stand on my head to do so.

i'm no expert, but i enjoy phunks flix, good graff or not, the dude has a good eye.... a bias one.

his flix actually help keep this thread interesting enough to visit.

if you've got more flix than him dating back to an earlier SF era, then why dont you do the justice that you expect phunk not to come with, and create your own book.

i'd be interested.

i like Denny's, but Taco Bell is cool to.

dont knock the graff,

knock the photo.

it's the new style.

everybody's doing it.

i dont dislike you because of your race, i dislike you because of the car you drive.

remember me? i have no remorse.

and all the people say....

here i come..... CANNONBALL!!!