Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i give you all 10 years (if you still even give a fuck about graff then) when you have kids, house/car payments and a wife that nags you to take care of it all. i would love to see any of you "keep it real" under such circumstances. just a thought.

WELL I DONT HAVE KIDS, BUT ALL THE REST. YES. I'M STILL KEEPIN IT REAL. DAILY.

i give you all 10 years (if you still even give a fuck about graff then) when you have kids, house/car payments and a wife that nags you to take care of it all. i would love to see any of you "keep it real" under such circumstances. just a thought.

Image all that plus more, and still constantly painting and putt'n work..props to you and the person I'm talking about..(they kno who they are)

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Why would anyone "hate" on someone making money off of graff? I can't wait for someone to give me money to do a 40 ft. throwy.

Anyone hating should reexamine what they're mad about. Amaze never faked shit to my knowledge. But remember how Ecko faked that airplane shit? Now that's something to hate on.

why is a big legal throw up sick? i just don't get it. ya amaze/josh did put in work..

And you don't think they deserve respect? You can't fathom respecting your oldheads even when they do a legal? You can't just be happy at the fact that they're still doing their thing? You want to disrespect them like they just started out in this shit? That's what's the matter with you fucking kids these days. You have no respect for this game or the players that were laying it down YEARS before you.

but so has a lot of people that do make it ok. thats not graffiti, do a fire extinguisher over it.

Why don't YOU do a fire extinguisher tag over it. Quit bitching and put your money where your mouth is buster. Be sure to write your name and not just some anonomous diss so everyone knows who's the idiot that dissed a 40 foot Amaze thowie.

kick back bro. amaze is sick i never said he was not. Amaze was great when it was on the street illegal like all graffiti. not being play'd out in a gallery. artyfartyyyyyy

im not heated at all. i just dont understand how being "artsy" is a bad thing if, and ONLY if, you paid your dues. you are talking about two grown men who dedicated a good part of their teens, all of their 20's and the beginning of their 30's to graffiti. earlier you referred to the name Amaze as a brand. i totally agree that that is what one creates as they put in work. depending on the amount of work put in interlaced with the quality of said work some people end up with a kmart-esque brand while others enjoy the benefits of flaunting that of louis vuitton. how can you hate on someone for cashing in once they have achieved that status? i mean its almost the equivalent of enjoying the benefits of electricity once you pay your PG&E bill. you know? again, its just a thought.

dgmronss3esq.

i know there are people out there holding it down well into adulthood and i appreciate the sacrifices they make to keep it going. my statement was more directed at the 17-22 yr olds who think they are invincible. we have all been there and most of us fell short of our youthful promises we made to the game. those who didnt deserve the benefits for making those choices. i dont doubt you are one of them who rightfully benefits, daily.

-dgmronss

fly me out homie. ill do it. what i dont like that gallery shit. SO fuck you and amaze. :)

I hope you stay in this game and put in mad work elevating your rep to the point where most writers in the world know your name and have respect for your contributions to graffiti and maybe even fuck your life up for this shit just so 10-15 years down the line some snot nosed little arrogant toy can critique every move you make like he knows anything about you or graffiti in general... while sitting on his mommies computer.