Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti is a serious problem for a number of reasons:

Crime: Graffiti is criminal damage. Its artistic merits are irrelevant. It represents one group of people imposing themselves on everyone else and as such is a form of pollution, like people p

laying loud music.

Control: Stations and trains covered in graffiti make users of the railway think that the vandals are in control, not railway management or the police. This induces fear of being attacked and means that they may choose not to travel. This is particularly true of discretionary, usually leisure, travel - women in particular will fear to use the system at night.

Decline: Graffiti is often the first element in a spiral of decline. If graffiti is allowed to stay, others will feel free to add to it. Undesirable types - drunks, addicts, beggars, criminals - will believe they can act with impunity. This leads to a climate of fear.

Environment: Graffiti is a green issue. It is an attack on the environment. Passengers who have no choice but to travel, e.g. commuters, feel dissatisfied about the product they have been sold - customer confidence is affected.

Safety: For the dedicated graffiti vandal, danger is often part of the thrill. They attempt to spray difficult surfaces, such as bridges or trains in sidings, putting themselves and others in danger.

Cost: The costs of cleaning up graffiti are enormous and it almost always cannot be eradicated completely, leaving permanent scars on the railway environment. Trains and other facilities are taken out of service for cleaning, causing disruption and delays. Dealing with graffiti attacks also diverts valuable police and staff resources.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

hahaha look at all these LA heads in here all butthurt a few kids hated on their city on the internet. its basically the baseball rivalry that makes norcal and socal hate eachother. and the fact that socal is home to mega yuppyness such as laguna beach, OC, hollywood, all loads of gay commercial celebrity shit. aside from that, LA aint that bad of a place, and they have a good graff scene. we should all be on some fuck the east coast shit but the sf-la rivalry will always kill any unity

Shit' date=' wear a giants hat to rosarito on a holiday weekend an see how many fools talk some shit. I speak from experience, but maybe it's just the baseball rivalry, but yea this whole la bay shit talking is real gay.[/quote']

its a two sided street buddy, wear a LA hat on 24th and the same shit will happen, wear a boston hat in NY and see what happens. its all the same shit, in my opinion no area is that much better from the next. its all the same shit.

except oakland, oakland is just fucking crazy and deserves to be in Chechnya or west Iraq

its a two sided street buddy, wear a LA hat on 24th and the same shit will happen, wear a boston hat in NY and see what happens. its all the same shit, in my opinion no area is that much better from the next. its all the same shit.

except oakland, oakland is just fucking crazy and deserves to be in Chechnya or west Iraq

yo ive lived in sf for almost 4 years, i used to rock a blue LA cap every single day no matter where I went, and yes I even wore that shit to an Oakland A's game and had norte's talkin shit to me. there was always some critic or fucking giants superfan who thought he was cool by talking shit on the bus or yelling after me when I was a block away, but not one person ever did a god damn thing about it besides that. i'm a big ass motherfucker but if you feel so strongly about something that shouldn't stop you. my point is that it is mostly just talk and bullshit from a bunch of loud pussies (those norte's in Oakland aside), who feel big talkin mess about LA but never really stepped to me about it. besides if you let something like BASEBALL decide who you like or don't then you really are a dumb motherfucker. eventually i lost the hat down in the mission, 22nd or wherever cancun is, when I passed out in a puddle of my own vomit on the sidewalk in front of cancun after drinkin two fifths of crown royale with the fyf kids down at the Cathedral. woke up hanging out the cab door in front of my house on the other side of town. the moral of the story is getting hammered in the rain is fun but hazardous

FUCKADAMNCOP call me if you aint at work, i got five on it.

please no more bobcat or pazt. LITTLE BLUE CLOUD STENCILS? i can just see dude sitting down thinking hard about it... "fuck.. what should I write.. fuck.. hmm... fuck.. I know.. i'm a fucking genius... i'll call myself BOBCAT.. yeah.. that's a cool name". you are fired.

IMG_5417.jpg

yo ive lived in sf for almost 4 years' date=' i used to rock a blue LA cap every single day no matter where I went, and yes I even wore that shit to an Oakland A's game and had norte's talkin shit to me. there was always some critic or fucking giants superfan who thought he was cool by talking shit on the bus or yelling after me when I was a block away, but not one person ever did a god damn thing about it besides that. i'm a big ass motherfucker but if you feel so strongly about something that shouldn't stop you. my point is that it is mostly just talk and bullshit from a bunch of loud pussies (those norte's in Oakland aside), who feel big talkin mess about LA but never really stepped to me about it. besides if you let something like BASEBALL decide who you like or don't then you really are a dumb motherfucker. eventually i lost the hat down in the mission, 22nd or wherever cancun is, when I passed out in a puddle of my own vomit on the sidewalk in front of cancun after drinkin two fifths of crown royale with the fyf kids down at the Cathedral. woke up hanging out the cab door in front of my house on the other side of town. the moral of the story is getting hammered in the rain is fun but hazardous[/quote']

who gives a fuck? get a life san fernando valley.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Im all about SF and didnt read what the lil SF/LA squabble is about but lets face facts:

SF is a playground - LA is a warzone

We dont know shit about razor wire and copters and K9s here - thats why so many homeless people - i mean writers- come here to bomb. And they come hardened from that shit.

THE LIVIN IS EASY!

and theres nothing wrong with that.

kids from sf who say fuck la and kids from la who say fuck sf are mostly dumbass newjacks who are too fired up in the rivalry to see straight. real niggas know that there is a pretty deep connection between the two cities. that said, i hate the padres more than the dodgers so i could really give a fuck about a SF/LA rivalry. the only things i hate from southern california are preps and scraps

FUCK ALL $CRAP KILLA! IT'$ ALL ABOUT NORTHERN CAL14ORNIA! IF U $EE ANYONE COME TO FRI$CO FROM L.A. THEN CRO$$ OUT ON THE WALL$ CUZ THI$ I$ NOT YOUR HOMETOWN OF FRI$CO!......FUCK M$K' date='LT$,KOG,AWR,TKO,CTF,CB$,AND MTA! IF I $EE U IN PER$ON,I AM GONNA KILL U! ::X41510::/COLOR']

ur a gay ass busta yappin on the net ..... x4 this and that u dont run shit so shut up and do graff sorry to tell u but surenos r everywhere and i aint no gang memeber....