Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
zee crew' date=' i suggest you stay off the "post reply" button and just keep painting. shit im down with you guys hacking out toy ass locals with big egos dont get me wrong, but keeping your comments off the site would probably chill shit out[/quote']

Sestoe and Zee Crew are here to run this fucking weak ass city! Nobody tells me what to post or not to post! And nobody, especially some toy ass punk local kid named Zeak is going to go over our shit. We are the SHIT! If you local toys (opps, i mean writers) are so great, then how did Zee crew already manage to king the city?! Can't you tell by our mind-blowing styles that we run shit? We'll take out every single one of you haters! Just let us know who you are and we can get down with the get down! Zee crew stands for Zexy, Zany, and Zassy! Fuck all locals! What u really write 10 dollar? I want to box wichu! ZEE CREW you punk bitch!

i dont write no novak bitch see me you get knoked the fuck out yadididmean punk bitch get your shit jacked nigga!!!!

free dumbass.....come see me any day buster. and quit trying to pretend your zee crew.....shows how much you think about me and my crew....your a pussy. why dont u pick up a can....oh wait i forgot u lack skills. sorry. keep jockin faggot.

you bitches on here complain about people posting pictures of their own shit. you bitches complain about people who don't remain anonymous and defend themselves when they are being talked down on. All I have to say is atleast we have pictures to look at whether we like it or not, and atleast these people don't try to be little bitches and hide behind a screename and talk shit. in my eyes these are the only people on here being real and the rest of you are a bunch of shit talking complainers hiding behind the safety of their moms computers happy about busting marker tags in their high school bathrooms checking the 12oz frisco thread 10 times a day analyzing every single post spending 20 minutes before you hit the reply button thinking of ways to diss it. thats fuckin gay!

. PHUNK . DID YOU EVER POST MORE OF THOSE FLICKS FROM THE DESERT ?

Loyal, all the flicks from that spot are in my flickr collection. Do a tag search for "nevada" and they should all come up. PM me if you're looking for something specific.

inistick8cw.jpg