Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you guys are both internet chumps who need to get a life. that zk shit is weak as fuck(and so is everything ive seen from him) and so are the zee tags over it. ive seen both zee and zk up and im not impressed by either one. the whole self promo idea is the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard. writers are all self promoters. i dont see you writing other cats names that youve never met before. so why the fuck would you go through the effort to upload and post flicks of other peoples shit. fools think theyre slick mixing in a few of their own flicks with some other random ones they post ' date=' like no one would notice. stop fronting on the self promo thing , fuckin fakers. all of you are gay . post some goddamn flicks.[/quote']

ENOUGH SAID.....POST SOME PICTURES YOU FAGGOTS

i never said its gay to post your own shit. if you know how to read' date=' i said its gay to try to play it off like youre not posting your own shit. go back and read up chump.[/quote']

Who cares really? I'd rather see someone put their own stuff up along with other people's shit personally, if for no other reason than to see more pictures. If people want to create accounts with their real name, and post their own shit, fine. Whatever makes ya happy, I just wouldn't do that, for a variety of reasons. I don't see anything wrong with uploading and posting other peoples' shit either. I mean, isn't the point of this stupid forum thing to reprent S.F graffiti to rest of the country and world? Isn't in the best interest of SF writers on here to present the best snapshot of the scene as possible, for the rest of the world to look at? If it were strictly for other people in the bay, whats the point? We can step out our door and see exactly whats going on first hand, not from some fucking messageboard. But then again who really gives a fuck..

p.s it really hurt my feelings being called a chump. Not nice.

yo to the people who are hanging off zeaks nutts......zee crew went over zeak because he thinks he can go over people for no reason. if you go over zee crew we go over you. zeak needs to learn to respect. he dont get up anywhere but in SF? thats pretty weak...MOST of his shit is bad looking. he cant even peice. anyone with style can do one flow tags. they r easy. he bombs but it looks ugly. zeak if your on this forum just know that you started shit for no reason son. hacking our shit a few times was a bad idea.

you just clowned yourself.

dont even need to say anything

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

lol. this whole shit is hilarious. i am all down for peeps posting hella flicks of any type of graff straight up. i just think its funny when mad people post their own shit and try to bury it in a pile of other flicks and then they give other cats shit for posting their own shit. like they didnt just do it one page ago. theres nothing wrong with posting other peoples shit if youve got the time. but in my opinion theres nothing wrong with just posting flicks of your own shit either(unless its booty ass toy shit). at least your posting flicks. graff writers are all self promoting ego maniacs that talk shit the first chance that they get. the internet could be used as an avenue for writers to meet up and do more and more damage. but instead were all to ignorant and on our own jocks and spend our time talking worthless shit that means nothing. thats all i have to say. sorry about the novel.

Guest nutsonmychin!
lol. this whole shit is hilarious. i am all down for peeps posting hella flicks of any type of graff straight up. i just think its funny when mad people post their own shit and try to bury it in a pile of other flicks and then they give other cats shit for posting their own shit. like they didnt just do it one page ago. theres nothing wrong with posting other peoples shit if youve got the time. but in my opinion theres nothing wrong with just posting flicks of your own shit either(unless its booty ass toy shit). at least your posting flicks. graff writers are all self promoting ego maniacs that talk shit the first chance that they get. the internet could be used as an avenue for writers to meet up and do more and more damage. but instead were all to ignorant and on our own jocks and spend our time talking worthless shit that means nothing. thats all i have to say. sorry about the novel.

toy...