Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wheres ur peices? oh wait your another cock rider.i forgot sorry. continue on.........

fuck you bitch i remeber your ass from when you stayed in modesto dont act like you dont know who i am faggot with your weak ass handstyles ill see you next time i come to the city

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ICP AND A FEW OLD SCHOOL CREWS, most locals are TOYS. i aint from the bay but i know for a damn fact that almost everyone who crushes the city aint native. Most of pcf aint natives, tko aint natives, More sick writers in San Francisco come from Seattle, Texas, New York, and Los Angeles than SF ITSELF. then you got some crew called FN (FRISCO NATIVES YEEEEAAAA BOIEEEE) NO ONE IN FN CAN ROCK ANYTHING HALFWAY DECENT. a bunch of 20+ year old bums who still live with they moms and rock 14 year old styles, a pretty sad representation from a crew claiming to "hold frisco down nigga yeeaaaaaaaa niggaaa!" Fucking Nothing

SF is a great city, but you "local" kids who try to rep so hard are pathetic, SF's graffiti scene has been made by mostly outta towners. i always laugh my ass off when some dumb kid thinks Adek or Buck50 is a local. Im in no way backing up this "zee" crew or whatever the fuck it is, becuase they are far from putting any kind of impact in SF, but im fucking tired of all this "locals only" talk. shut the fuck up please

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ICP AND A FEW OLD SCHOOL CREWS, most locals are TOYS. i aint from the bay but i know for a damn fact that almost everyone who crushes the city aint native. Most of pcf aint natives, tko aint natives, More sick writers in San Francisco come from Seattle, Texas, New York, and Los Angeles than SF ITSELF. then you got some crew called FN (FRISCO NATIVES YEEEEAAAA BOIEEEE) NO ONE IN FN CAN ROCK ANYTHING HALFWAY DECENT. a bunch of 20+ year old bums who still live with they moms and rock 14 year old styles, a pretty sad representation from a crew claiming to "hold frisco down nigga yeeaaaaaaaa niggaaa!" Fucking Nothing

SF is a great city, but you "local" kids who try to rep so hard are pathetic, SF's graffiti scene has been made by mostly outta towners. i always laugh my ass off when some dumb kid thinks Adek or Buck50 is a local. Im in no way backing up this "zee" crew or whatever the fuck it is, becuase they are far from putting any kind of impact in SF, but im fucking tired of all this "locals only" talk. shut the fuck up please

^^^^real talk. and yes novak is a nobody, thats the irony of it, that nobodies like novak, meser,sestoe and doper and a few other toys come on here and talk shit like they know something.

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

um.

i still think it's rude to say you come to my city to shit on it/

i dont hate on anyone on here. but thats lame. have some respect, if not for the locals, for the city it's self.

/end.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

2 outta those 3 aint from within city limits anyway..not that it matters...localism is always ugly from the the waves to the hoods...build your rep with paint not a birth certificate....not like any of us had a fucking thing to do with where we was raised up.