Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by meatcleaver+Feb 24 2006, 09:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meatcleaver - Feb 24 2006, 09:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 23 2006, 01:09 PM

p22118753en.jpg

this yard is famos its a shame people still paint there let that shit run...damn kids this they can move the the city and paint spots that are ledgendary GET FF THE NUTS

[/b]

TELL THAT TO KING ADEK AND ERUPTO CUHZINNNNN.

Originally posted by STREAKER_INK+Feb 24 2006, 11:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STREAKER_INK - Feb 24 2006, 11:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by meatcleaver@Feb 24 2006, 09:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 23 2006, 01:09 PM

p22118753en.jpg

this yard is famos its a shame people still paint there let that shit run...damn kids this they can move the the city and paint spots that are ledgendary GET FF THE NUTS

[/b]

im sure hes not talking about the keda or erupto, hmm maybe hes talking about that obvious intrusion to that lot, what the fuck was abno thinking

"hey see that 2 feet below that throw up, yeah thats my spot, im gona do a straight letter piece and with the little space i have for my letters im going to do yellow highlights on it and a border too, im sure he wont mind if i go in his 3d and crowd the shit out of him, no im sure thats fine"

what?

Guest petehamburgerbrains!
Originally posted by eiziv+Feb 24 2006, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eiziv - Feb 24 2006, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STREAKER_INK@Feb 24 2006, 11:23 PM

p22118753en.jpg

im sure hes not talking about the keda or erupto, hmm maybe hes talking about that obvious intrusion to that lot, what the fuck was abno thinking

"hey see that 2 feet below that throw up, yeah thats my spot, im gona do a straight letter piece and with the little space i have for my letters im going to do yellow highlights on it and a border too, im sure he wont mind if i go in his 3d and crowd the shit out of him, no im sure thats fine"

what?

[/b]

maybe he was smokin salvia and thought the ground was actually two feet below where he stood.

Guest petehamburgerbrains!

originally salvia was like chewing tobacco.. soaked and absorbed in a big wad in your mouth... and the trip would last about 12 hours. yikes!!! DMT is nice. but ill take shrooms or salvia anyday. unless im at work. then i just smoke speed out of any and every lightbulb available.

Originally posted by petehamburgerbrains!+Feb 24 2006, 04:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (petehamburgerbrains! - Feb 24 2006, 04:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by eiziv@Feb 24 2006, 06:38 PM

Originally posted by STREAKER_INK@Feb 24 2006, 11:23 PM

p22118753en.jpg

what?

maybe he was smokin salvia and thought the ground was actually two feet below where he stood.

[/b]

ERUPTO SUCKS !!!OR SHOULD I SAY ERUPTOY?