Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gouge+Feb 19 2006, 05:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gouge - Feb 19 2006, 05:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by godlyfigure@Feb 19 2006, 01:57 PM

Originally posted by gouge@Feb 19 2006, 04:48 PM

Originally posted by filthyfingers@Feb 19 2006, 12:50 PM

Originally posted by gouge@Feb 19 2006, 12:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-filthyfingers@Feb 19 2006, 12:01 PM

speaking of cuba what's the deal with this other cuba that scribbles around hayes valley and always writes with that other dude LAIK. they write for their own little crew called ST (shitty tags, silly toys) and vandalize my block with their horrible little tags. i know it can't be the same old school cuba that writes for icp, what's the deal with that?

i dont think its the same...i saw this down at the ghostyards a while back...

yea the imposter cuba and his gay little posse pisses me off, thanks gouge

anytime

if you kids havent noticed there aint any respect in this game. fuck whos tag is whos.. almost every tag is played out, its about whos putting in work and who isnt.

no...thats some SF bullshit...go back east...down south...NY,PA,LA,London<paris...these citys still got respect...this new wave of tagbangers and "bombers" dont run shit...theyre disrespecting the game and jus giving us all a bad name...sure people are getting up but it looks like shit so it dont matter anyway...go back east and try to pull some ugly ups...youll get capped so fast...

[/b]

"Laik loves his fans, thanks for talking about me n keepin my name alive, lick my balls, whatever"

-Laik, Super Tuff, City Slickaz NYC :love2:

Originally posted by GrafKix+Feb 20 2006, 04:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrafKix - Feb 20 2006, 04:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo@Feb 19 2006, 11:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 19 2006, 02:22 AM

p21617595jq.jpg

Word Up

:hatred:

nigga PURO LN$, fuck LA or any surataz direspectin..

RIP Young Mono

fucking putoz

[/b]

You are one ignorant fuck... that tag reads FUCK LA MIGRA, it has nothing to do with Los Angeles or sureños. If you claim Norte 14 you should know what that means you dumb fuck whiteboy

Originally posted by EUROne+Feb 19 2006, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Feb 19 2006, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Feb 19 2006, 04:28 PM

panoabc.jpg

Bump phunkyphunk ;)

SHAM & GEB1 rest in peace :innocent:

[/b]

BEGR LOOKS LIKE A BITCH SCARED TO HIT UP DTC THAT SHIT IS GONNA GET GONE OVER TKO NEVER PAINTING WITH THOSE PUSSY CRYBABYS. NO FRIENDS ITS HATE WITH A PASSION

Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin+Feb 19 2006, 03:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlacManGoneRobin - Feb 19 2006, 03:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by gouge@Feb 19 2006, 05:00 PM

Originally posted by godlyfigure@Feb 19 2006, 01:57 PM

Originally posted by gouge@Feb 19 2006, 04:48 PM

Originally posted by filthyfingers@Feb 19 2006, 12:50 PM

Originally posted by gouge@Feb 19 2006, 12:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-filthyfingers@Feb 19 2006, 12:01 PM

speaking of cuba what's the deal with this other cuba that scribbles around hayes valley and always writes with that other dude LAIK. they write for their own little crew called ST (shitty tags, silly toys) and vandalize my block with their horrible little tags. i know it can't be the same old school cuba that writes for icp, what's the deal with that?

i dont think its the same...i saw this down at the ghostyards a while back...

yea the imposter cuba and his gay little posse pisses me off, thanks gouge

anytime

if you kids havent noticed there aint any respect in this game. fuck whos tag is whos.. almost every tag is played out, its about whos putting in work and who isnt.

no...thats some SF bullshit...go back east...down south...NY,PA,LA,London<paris...these citys still got respect...this new wave of tagbangers and "bombers" dont run shit...theyre disrespecting the game and jus giving us all a bad name...sure people are getting up but it looks like shit so it dont matter anyway...go back east and try to pull some ugly ups...youll get capped so fast...

"Laik loves his fans, thanks for talking about me n keepin my name alive, lick my balls, whatever"

-Laik, Super Tuff, City Slickaz NYC :love2:

[/b]

:king: anytime fool! :king:

Originally posted by drunk penis+Feb 19 2006, 03:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Feb 19 2006, 03:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlacManGoneRobin@Feb 19 2006, 11:18 PM

-Laik, Super Tuff, City Slickaz NYC  :love2:

im going to laugh if you get nabbed for dropping your info online.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: