Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK SCRAPS!!!! YOU NORTEES BETTER STEP IT UP, STOP RECRUITING ALL THESE 14 YEAR OLD KIDS, STEP THE FUCK UP, I WAS ON 17TH LAST NIGHT AND SCRAPS HAD THAT PLACE INFESTED, CRUISED BY TWO FOUR AND NOT A NIGGA IN SIGHT

FUCK A SCRAP FUCK A SCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by kill-u-bitch@May 25 2005, 09:44 PM

I NOTICED ALOT OF NEGROES CHILLIN IN SCRAP TERRITORY TOO, ARE THEY MOVIN IN WHATS THE DEAL MAN, THIS WAS 5AM IN THE MORNIN, NIGGAS COULDNT BOMB CUS THEY WERE SO MANY FOLK OUT ON MISSION

fools from the moe have set up shop all around scrap territories servin nocs all day. that shit has been sewed up crucially. and i bet all the nortenos out there really appreciate your criticism :rolleyes:

Originally posted by chuck taylor+May 25 2005, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuck taylor - May 25 2005, 10:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kill-u-bitch@May 25 2005, 09:44 PM

I NOTICED ALOT OF NEGROES CHILLIN IN SCRAP TERRITORY TOO, ARE THEY MOVIN IN WHATS THE DEAL MAN, THIS WAS 5AM IN THE MORNIN, NIGGAS COULDNT BOMB CUS THEY WERE SO MANY FOLK OUT ON MISSION

fools from the moe have set up shop all around scrap territories servin nocs all day. that shit has been sewed up crucially. and i bet all the nortenos out there really appreciate your criticism :rolleyes:

[/b]

yea thas what i heard too cept i heard it was hp fools movin in, i still saw mad scraps out on the block, all standing on one side of the street with niggas on the other side, hella folk out that night, fuck a scrap

Oh shit yall heard?

Sunnydale and Lakeview niggas making up a new set, they finna move in to pac heights.

They fista hold old bitches hostage and start wildin out in theys apartment nawmeeen?

Like that old beezie and the my scrap niggas down by 18th.

And West Mob and Big Block finna hold hands and run out all Bryant niggas.

Bryant niggas fista go back to HP and live in the houses all them BB and Mob niggas left.

So yeah,

CACashRefund your ghetto ear in the streets.

Stay tuned for more.

Top of the hour every hour...

any body else hear fat tone got blasted in las vegas on monday and the main suspect is mac minister. i guess the mac gods sent a mac to ride for the mac. fuck snake ass fat tone im gonna smoke a fat ass backwood to that mac hatin ass niggas death. monday was a good day for the bay

Killings of KC men investigated in Vegas

Las Vegas police were searching Wednesday for three persons in connection with the killing of two Kansas City men with ties to the local rap music scene.

Anthony D. Watkins, 24, and Jermaine Akins, 22, were found shot to death early Monday in a Las Vegas construction area.

Watkins, a rapper who went by the name Fat Tone, had been called a person of interest in last year’s shooting death of a San Francisco Bay Area rapper, fueling speculation that his death was a retaliation-style killing.

But a relative of Akins’ feared that simple robbery had led to the deaths.

Akins and “Fat Tone went out there to have fun,” the relative said. “They won a lot of money on the craps table. To my knowledge, the whole thing was a robbery.”

Las Vegas police could not provide information on a possible motive. They said they wanted to talk to three persons who may have information on the homicides — Andre Dow, 34, Tanisha Aaron, 27, and Jason Mathis, 24. Dow, a rapper and promoter known as Mac Minister, originally hailed from the Bay Area and reportedly was involved in a brawl that broke up 2000’s Source Hip-Hop Awards.

Akins’ relative had last talked to him Sunday night, and Akins said they were coming home Monday or Tuesday.

Several people had urged Akins to record rap music “since he was 12 or 13,” the relative said. “He finally decided to do it and went out there…. It’s difficult, everybody loved him.”

At the time of the shooting, Akins was wanted by authorities on a federal warrant in a drug conspiracy case. He also had a Wyandotte County arrest warrant for assault on a law enforcement officer.

Kansas City police spokesman Officer Darin Snapp said Watkins was known to investigators in the department’s gang-related crime unit.

“He was known to either hang out with gangs or was a gang member,” Snapp said.

According to Jackson County authorities, Watkins pleaded guilty in 1998 to unlawful use of a weapon. In 1999 he pleaded guilty to an arson charge, and in 2000 he pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property.

Most recently he had been arrested on Mother’s Day for domestic assault involving the mother of his child, according to a Kansas City police report.

The woman sought a protection order from Watkins days after the alleged assault.

Authorities charged Watkins and another man with the 2001 death of Shamika Posey and her unborn child. Posey was not the intended target of the shooting but was shot as she walked into a house in the 4500 block of Indiana Avenue.

But “witnesses refused to cooperate, and the charges had to be dismissed,” said John Liebnitz, a spokesman for the Jackson County prosecutor’s office.

Police identified Watkins as a person of interest in last year’s slaying of Bay Area rapper Andre Hicks, who performed as Mac Dre. Hicks was killed in a shooting on U.S. 71 as he was being driven to his hotel. The killing remains unsolved. Watkins was never called a suspect.

In 2003, Watkins was wounded when a gunman opened fire on a vehicle carrying him and other performers from an interview at a local radio station. Other occupants of the car were said to be from the San Francisco area.

Kansas City police said they had no information to support some media reports that linked the Las Vegas shootings to a shooting early Tuesday that left four men wounded along Bruce R. Watkins Drive. Two of the men were in critical condition Wednesday.

Police were called to a hospital just after 1 a.m. on an unrelated matter and saw workers treating shooting victims in a car.

One of the victims said the men were in a car on Watkins Drive near 55th Street when another vehicle pulled alongside and one or more occupants fired numerous shots. Police had not learned many details of what happened, saying that the victims had been uncooperative.

Besides the two in critical condition, another was in serious condition Wednesday. All three were expected to recover, police said. The fourth victim was released.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/n...al/11739686.htm

Originally posted by The Dude@May 26 2005, 06:07 PM

am i on 12 oz or the fucking rap city forum? who fucking cares? page 125 is going to the shitter...

I know, this is why the sf thread sucks now. Who cares. Lets see some flicks and real writers not young toy ass tags..

Originally posted by chuck taylor+May 26 2005, 01:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuck taylor - May 26 2005, 01:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kill-u-bitch@May 25 2005, 09:44 PM

[/b]

that nigga will ollie over your head son!