M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny thing is ......that wall burns anything youve every done Jamba Juice.(Tier2) HAHAHAH everything you ever say is negative towards everyone else but yourself....and when someone comes back at you...about your shit....you cry like a little 19 year old bitch........grow up kid... what were you trying to get with that anyway....what was the point of saying blatantly that wall looks like shit? atleast there posting a full-out burner wall to get ups instead of every handstyle you do that day..... whats that other crew you are in ...oh oh yea IF...."Internet-Fame"

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

the funny thing is ......that wall burns anything youve every done Jamba Juice.(Tier2) HAHAHAH everything you ever say is negative towards everyone else but yourself....and when someone comes back at you...about your shit....you cry like a little 19 year old bitch........grow up kid... what were you trying to get with that anyway....what was the point of saying blatantly that wall looks like shit? atleast there posting a full-out burner wall to get ups instead of every handstyle you do that day..... whats that other crew you are in ...oh oh yea IF...."Internet-Fame"

I'm going to stab you in the face if i see you.

I'm going to stab you in the face if i see you.

dont think this is a joke, I'm really going to stab paser in the face if i see him. i'm done fucking with this internet shit, and i'm done with calling that faggot out and having him apologize just to turn around and talk shit again. do not fuck with me, paser.

dont think this is a joke' date=' I'm really going to stab paser in the face if i see him. i'm done fucking with this internet shit, and i'm done with calling that faggot out and having him apologize just to turn around and talk shit again. do not fuck with me, paser.[/quote']

I'm glad you posted it here for all of us to see, making threats like that on the internet. That is classic! Paser doesn't need to fuck with you, you fucked yourself.

dont think this is a joke' date=' I'm really going to stab paser in the face if i see him. i'm done fucking with this internet shit, and i'm done with calling that faggot out and having him apologize just to turn around and talk shit again. do not fuck with me, paser.[/quote']

Tier, i seriously think you have psychological issues... It's the fucking internet.. stop crying.

that last set was fire. i heard it was nice, but damn.

hey tier, as far as i knew, you and i had no beef, id like to keep it that way, you should still have my number, call me when you see this. if i dont get a call, ill know somethings up.

im not mad by any means, but say what i have to say when you call.

as far as the whatever wall looking like shit. when we planned it, it did have more substance to it. i planned it as a memorial wall for a friend who died. after a while, the persons i planned it with, didnt come through on their part of the production, as usual, so we wanted to have it repainted before the jam thats supposed to happen soon, so we threw out a few of the planned elements, and let a few people who werent originally on the wall paint. the reason it sits in its current state, unfinished, is because of disrespect on many of memphis's 'writers'.

i could give a shit if anyone in this town respects me, but most of you knew that was a memorial wall, and you still disrespected it.

have some respect people. so now, when i have an opportunity off from work and my real life, and its not raining, ill go clean up and finish what needs to be added to that wall.

ive got respect for anyone who has respect for themselves and the scene. what do you have?