M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

What's going on Memphis? This is More from Chicago. I just left Memphis on Tuesday to come back home--Chicago. Anyhow, I visit Memphis a lot to visit my family down there. I've meet serval B-boys down there.

Some of you probably know my little brother, June. I was suppose to do some wall with him this past weekend, however, we never got a chance to get at it because of my little brothers work schedule. I've done expressway smackers, freights, street bombing and a mural.

Anyhow, I think a lot of you have a lot of patential and got some unique style.

I'm going down there next month to visit again and would to get together with some of you cats to paint---illegal or Legal, but my choice of preference is illegal. I would like to get a hold of some of you cats on my next visit down there. Drop me a e-mail @ more1one@yahoo.com

And trust me fellas, this aint no toy shit here. Peace.

Moreone-Chi-Rock Nation, Chicago's Creative Artist, Dose of Reality, Adidas Breaking Crew...:D

betors a little kid that runs his mouth and gossips about everyones elses business, and he deserves to shut his face and mind his business.

its like a fucking soap opera. fuck people, grow up.

not one of you seems like you can be civil.

i watched everyone of you this weekend kick it and be cool. people squashed beef, and made new friends. but now that betors back on his computer. hes all ethug again.

holla at your boy ctrl. i gotcha back

Keep an eye out for the "Second To None" crew..Unik2.Ctrl.Gnars.Sayso.Paser..

Theres been a "Second To None" crew out of L.A. thats been gettin' down since the 80's. 2 you guys may have even met one of 'em, Relic STN, he painted Writer's block in 04. Old dude. So yea might wanna get a new crew name. Also, does anyone here remember when the Kool-Aide guy didn't wear pants? When the fuck did society become so uptight that they felt that a fucking pitcher needed pants!? No but seriously jam looks good.

Thats cool if there is but sadly they have no exposure at all what so ever

from my research prior to running it I asked oldschool heads,search in magazines and browsed the web

so holla at us if anything will keep on

doing our thing mean while,good looking out do.

betors a little kid that runs his mouth and gossips about everyones elses business, and he deserves to shut his face and mind his business.

its like a fucking soap opera. fuck people, grow up.

not one of you seems like you can be civil.

i watched everyone of you this weekend kick it and be cool. people squashed beef, and made new friends. but now that betors back on his computer. hes all ethug again.

holla at your boy ctrl. i gotcha back

This is Nosy by the way. I'm not gonna act like a biznitch and not leave my name...Anyway, I think all of you guys are gay. Talking crap over the internet is gay. RESPONDING TO PEOPLE TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET IS EVEN GAYER.

anyways, yeah that's all i wanted....i think you guys are gay.

Whatever man. STN, do your thing and rock that shit. You guys are fresh and ya'll have skill...

UH...

Unik2 your "homeboy" stole $500 that was to be split up between the writers that painted the whatever building during the jam. so when you say im the one starting beef you're wrong...tell that pussy ctrl fake aede sylum sprite apex2 anotherloser or what ever the fuck hes calling himself to answer his phone...you dont have beef with just me, but an entire city.

You all know where I live, come talk to me.

ok, all this talk about some money.

betor, you sat there in front of me, nosy and the owner of whatever, and you hear them say that i would be receiving money for the advertisment for their store.

and as far as me STEALING money?

dude, the wrote the check to me. in my name. not Another Loser, not Control, not STN, not Soulfood, MY REAL NAME. and when i was at the bank, they called redeye and he authorized it.

and when we had that meeting, i told them you all that i would be dealing with nosy.

but yea, this is just like you coming on the internet to run your trap and talk some gossip.

nosy and i talked about an hour ago. we're strait. ill say it again, you need to step off and mind your business.

if i keep hearing from you, ill just take the rest of it back to the owner.

not redeye, but the owner, and let her do with it what she wants.

there should be no problem with you on this, you have nothing to do with this. you shouldnt have even been there yesterday. that meeting was between me, nosy and the owner.

there is no beef here, nosy, thanks for the props. everyone else who seems to be heated on this, you should cool down.

if you think theres still an issue that is unresolved, give me a call.

except betor, you already know what you need to do.

mind your business, and keep all of stn's name out of your mouth.

I can't believe any of you are talking shit about betor. That man is the fucking realest person on here and I dont give a fuck what everyone thinks about him; he's got more people backing him that anyoen who has beef with him can count. he's the one who's all about the scene rather than himself and trying to get the best spot, trying to look cool, trying to act hard....anyone who hates betor is probably hating themselves for being such a bitch you cant look at yourself

because no one told anyone, not even nosy about it.

i had been in contact with the owner, and when i stopped by, they wrote me a check.

this was after the jam was over, and i had gone out to clean up the parking lot.

if you guys remember, at first no one had permission to paint the front of the store. i got that permissed.

before anyone even painted there, the owner and i talked about redoing the front for an ADVERTISEMENT for their business.

She had spoken with Codak about that a while back, and he wouldnt do it for his own reasons. well now im doing it.

if anyone else had gone to receive that check, it wouldnt have been for as much, because im not painting their advertisement for free, and she already understood that.

so since i was there, she went ahead and wrote both my payment, as well as what she wanted to DONATE> i cant emphasize that word enough. DONATE>

as far as betor being cool, he used to be. but hes trying to act all hard now, and threatening people, and talking about dissing their peices. and this is over something that doesnt involve him.

tier, you and i are cool.

this stuff has been strown out over the scene and internet enough, this isnt anyone elses business. you all know my number, and if you dont, you know my myspace. send me a message or call me.

yeah, i have respect for people that can con people that have too much money, but taking it away from that lady and not sharing it with people that drove 200, or even 800 miles to get there and stay the night in hotels...i mean...thats pretty weak. it costs about $50 to design and paint a mural and everyone on here knows that.. the people that came from out of town and had to pay out the ass for gas and food and hotels should get the real cut, at least to cover expenses..then the money should be split. not that anyone cares