M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i concur FUCK THE CRAYOLA KIDS!!!!! if my new piece gets dissed ima be pissed and when fore gets pissed he usually goes somewhere else and doesnt tell anyone about it untill one day he blows up and then its ugly real ugly like fores graffiti...but anyways fuck crayola and thier stupid crayons

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

i dont know what to say. i think we should at least buff over everything on the whole wall if we cant paint it anymore.

img08415du.jpg

img08427fj.jpg

img08676jb.jpg

im not sure who did this but i think its one of those crayola kids again. betors little piece thingy didnt even last a day.

img08683ni.jpg

img08699bd.jpg

img08479xi.jpg

img08628cm.jpg

img08535vb.jpg

img08578aa.jpg

img08526mc.jpg

torns piece ran away from the wall so i couldnt flick it.

All yall Memphis cats need to leave that wall alone and let it cool off yall brought mad drama to a chill spot

by painting on it every other week and doing shit on it that is not supposed to be done in a legal wall,

buff the whole wall,let it cool down and will see from there I assure you that if yall do that were gonna get it back

and if anybody fucks with it there gonna get what is coming to them I see yall this weekend,one.

That wall is rediculous... not to mention the idea of painting a wall one week and then going back the next week to redo it. !!!!!STOP PAINTING THE SAME GOD DAMN WALLS!!!! Half of the new writers out there dont understand why they dont get respect from others.. or even writers that have been in the scene a while, well.. here is a hint, you paint the same legal wall every weekend. (not saying every new writer lacks respect from elders, because some of yall know who you are that get it, and hell.. im still coming up) This is not graffiti. Listen to what "whats good!?" has to say... what he is saying is right, that wall has been blown out of control, just like union ex and that other lame ass "scene" wall over there by the complex.. I'm done... this never solves anything. Spread your shit out...

I hate this city

I guarantee you we will never meet those fuckin crayola kids( god a feel like an idiot just typing that shit). And here is another problem if we paint over that entire wall and leave blank it will just get dissed by guess who...the fuckin crayola kids. I know why they are dissing our shit and its pretty retarded if you ask me. Start painting other spots if anyone gets a new legal wall keep it a secret, I learned from experience.

ok look me anew and diao we went up there to meet up wiht haez and nosy to paint that wall were not wiht crayola or w/e that weak ass shit is. that skull over betor that was them those faggs but one i wasnt even done with mine and anew and diao have never painted a legal wall ,me etiher so stop callin us out we know we suck , but at least were tryin to get respect unliek those crayola faggs -peace soma

ok look me anew and diao we went up there to meet up wiht haez and nosy to paint that wall were not wiht crayola or w/e that weak ass shit is. that skull over betor that was them those faggs but one i wasnt even done with mine and anew and diao have never painted a legal wall ' date='me etiher so stop callin us out we know we suck , but at least were tryin to get respect unliek those crayola faggs -peace soma[/quote']

they're not talking about you. shhhhhhh