Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by PA all day+Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PA all day - Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-No One Special...@Oct 18 2005, 03:23 PM

RAREBREED 18th and South!

:haha: all day :haha:

[/b]

rare breed is gayer then a sack of fags, there all about the money with no love for graff!

Originally posted by StepYaGameUp@Oct 20 2005, 04:26 PM

i swear i seen a yellow Bos tag on a bus stop that was the exact same waaaaay out in sacramento. theres also another guy who writes Sem with mad skills whos from sac also

mabie the same people?

yeah. they both are from anchorage believe it or not. and the story goes that they made a road trip

down the west coast and saw those 2 dudes shit and decided to cop it and move to philly where no one would ever know...... and then you had to come along and let the cat out of the bag! anyhow....keep us all updated on anyone else you think is either from here and up somewhere else and or from here and biting someone from somewhere else. we'd all really appreciate it... also.... remind teacher to give us homework and check our hall passes when we aren't in class. thnx!

Originally posted by computernerd+Oct 19 2005, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (computernerd - Oct 19 2005, 02:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by PA all day@Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-No One Special...@Oct 18 2005, 03:23 PM

rare breed is gayer then a sack of fags, there all about the money with no love for graff!

[/b]

bombingscience.com is all you need...fuck rarebreed big ups to crese tho!

maybe i steal too much but all the caps you need are around you just look, and if you can't find it then go buy it, but im not really down with fat caps that much 1 its annoying to hear "hey we got some fat caps here blah blah blah" go suck a dick and 2 they suck up too much paint in my opion but whatever, all you need is them orange coils :wink2: :wink2:

Originally posted by stay gold.@Oct 21 2005, 12:23 AM

maybe i steal too much but all the caps you need are around you just look, and if you can't find it then go buy it, but im not really down with fat caps that much 1 its annoying to hear "hey we got some fat caps here blah blah blah" go suck a dick and 2 they suck up too much paint in my opion but whatever, all you need is them orange coils :wink2: :wink2:

by orange coils, are you refering to "rusto fat caps?" fat caps are the shit, fuck the paint...it aint like we pay for it.

Originally posted by GrafFreedom+Oct 20 2005, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrafFreedom - Oct 20 2005, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by computernerd@Oct 19 2005, 02:37 PM

Originally posted by PA all day@Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-No One Special...@Oct 18 2005, 03:23 PM

bombingscience.com is all you need...fuck rarebreed big ups to crese tho!

[/b]

so i guess you'd rather pay more money (shipping and handling) and wait a week to get your stuff from the internet...pretty good