Insert a quote into your message

dosoner

the following has been taking from someone i know

"Since I was young I have somewhat thought that I may have had some sort of opening to the future. I did not feel that this was possible so I somewhat ruled it out and figured it as coincidence. It happened quite often though and I just didn't want, nor did I try to explain it.

Now lets skip to a couple years ago. I am nineteen now and have done approximately 400 hits of LSD. I have explored infinity, battled with the ultimate being, and experienced things like having knowledge of everything but creation, but none of those experiences prepared me for what happened to me two nights ago. An event that will forever enlighten me and motivate my search for the truth or at least the power. Me and four friends each took quite a bit of acid approximately 12 hits each. The acid turned out to be very clean and not disturbing, we also continued to smoke quite a bit of weed. I lied down on the couch and started to explore I couldn't keep in touch with the outside world my brain was too deep and I didn't want to disturb my thoughts. It was quite beautiful. this type of thing had happened before but what came next took me to a new level. I had awaken and looked at one of the two people that I have felt previously that I had strong connections with. Somehow we were any each others minds talking to each other carrying on conversations with out speaking and every once in a while confirmed the communication with a gesture. I felt that he could control it better than me, and though I was communicating it sometimes became to fast for me to keep up. It was like our minds were one. All of the sudden the third person that I felt close to seemed to be able to do it to. We had the ability to talk to each other and not allow the third to communicate or we could all communicate as one. It seemed as we did this a light was shining between us. One of my friends looked at me we communicated and manufactured the perfect response for every response given it was incredible. We were communicating in a medium that I had only heard was possible and it was the most intense thing I have ever experienced. I would snap out of it and scream about how this was the most amazing thing that had ever happened in my life. For some reason the other two individuals that we were with could not really communicate but if I tried hard enough I could get into their heads. When we started to understand the power we tried to play games. There was one time when we controlled one of our other friends to put a CD in. We argued metaphysically about what CD to make him put in. But I let him choose. As we came down from the acid we couldn't do it as much and definitely "not as intensely. the next morning we did it once but that was it. I want to know what was happening, how can I make it happen again and if you even know what Im talking about it. I want more than anything to do this again sober or not. Please help me and more than anything please at least reply with some information on the phenomenon that I have just gone through. Please....

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived