Writing on nekkid women

Fuxus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Go to the "blowmeuptom.com" one....

In the photo section.... the girl in the last photo in the bottom right corner is my ex-girlfriends ex-best friend! She wanted to sleep with me and I told her "No" like a fool. I was worried about ruining my relationship with my girlfriend. Now my ex-girlfriend won't talk to her because her friend was there to counsel us when we'd fight and she thinks that she was on my side and not hers........ childish bullshit.

Anyway..... Can you believe I passed that up?? God, I'm a fucking idiot!

write me at :

kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

Tell me how much of an idiot I am, okay?

I'll be drowning myself in the bath tub......

My question is, what the fuck is he hiding under his sunglasses? He does not appear to ever take them off. I am pretty sure Mr. Leykis is a big partaker of the blessed green herb, so perhaps he has some hellish bloodshot eyes hidden under there, or perhaps the flames of hell itslef burns beneath the lenses of his shades. I wonder...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

boring bastard that girl looks kinda weird in the picture, but she is probably hot as shit. and you can now go kill yourself.

Yeah, she's got long dark hair and can salsa dance her ass off!

She was obviously trying to look like a schoolgirl or some shit in the picture. She was fresher than my ex though..... I'm still trying to cope with Down Syndrome because I'm fucking retarded!!

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Yeah, she's got long dark hair and can salsa dance her ass off!

She was obviously trying to look like a schoolgirl or some shit in the picture. She was fresher than my ex though..... I'm still trying to cope with Down Syndrome because I'm fucking retarded!!

thats exactly the the type of girl i want. too bad none of them want me.

Guest Handjob

Fuck dude, those chicks were fucking revolting. Those, for the most part, were the most disgusting torts I've ever seen. Who the fuck was that guy, the king of grenades? I've heard of slaying a few dragons to get the princess, but that is rediculous...:spent:

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

naw..boring just has bad taste...

hahahaha..I mean if she aint a premaddonna..then the fact that shes posting her self..should give a hint..YUCKY

of course I should be nice..he knows where I live

Oooohhhhhh!!! The slap stings from that one little missy......

Archived