this motherfucker got his camera back(1/sunday/05)

iloveboxcars

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 17 2005, 04:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 17 2005, 04:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>sorry, i move all photo's from one folder to another the next day i bench. unfortunately i benched the very next day after this one. sorry. go check out my other thread though.

[/b]

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 17 2005, 04:15 PM

sorry, i move all photo's from one folder to another the next day i bench. unfortunately i benched the very next day after this one. sorry. go check out my other thread though.

sorry, i move all photo's from one folder to another the next day i bench. unfortunately i benched the very next day after this one. sorry. go check out my other thread though.

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 17 2005, 04:15 PM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so what exactly are you saying??

hahah

Originally posted by wayne hits+Jan 19 2005, 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wayne hits - Jan 19 2005, 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 18 2005, 12:15 AM

sorry, i move all photo's from one folder to another the next day i bench. unfortunately i benched the very next day after this one.

...whos the moron :rolleyes:

[/b]

um.. not me... thats for sure.

i provide a fucking service for you idiots. then you come into my thread and complain about shit like you even deserve to see what i worked hard for. go fuck yourselves.

You know what else is fucking funny wayne hits? i did a search for topics made by you, guess what. NOTHING. piece of shit.

Archived