perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha, not at all - 98 people charged and 100 spray cans over a 14 month period sounds ridiculous. I'm actually surprised that they even bothered to tell people about it, let alone shout it from the rooftops like it was a success.

They are clearly somehow trying to justify the extra graffiti task force members by the weak amount of arrests they've made - funny though, they say most are twenty five or older in their own statement,

“These people are not just nuisance criminals…they are young men in their mid 20s causing enormous damage to our infrastructure.”

“They are committing a multitude of other offences, burglary, motor vehicle theft,” Ast-Com Brown said.

....but, if you actually read their official statement from 2011 for the GoodbyeGraffiti campaign, they clearly state;

• 2005—2009 data indicates that 46% of

graffi ti damage and related offences were

committed by males aged 14 to 16 years, and

overall, around 75% of offenders are under

18 years of age.

Sorry for all the chit chat on no flicks, but hopefully the younger crew will get the message.

All you under 18's have got not excuses not be out there every night spraying those aerosols.

I was arrested at least 7 times before I turned 18 and it's no skin off my nose now (if only all the arrests had correlated with more all-city fame).

But seriously, where are all the flicks?

Someone needs to get out on the lines and show the oontz what Perth is really about.