perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The fact you are quoting and replying is pretty contridictary :chicken:

the fact you have to go on to a public forum and talk shit just so everyone can see so you can defend this make believe rep you have for ur self in your own head just shows me (and everyone else who knows your a attention seeking lieing socialite toy) how much of a turd you really are. it must bother you that much you have to make a post out of the blue on the internet??thats pretty fucked up, and amusing.

I would elaborate on your shit talk and seprate fact from fiction, but il leave sounding like a fuckhead for you (but by the end of this rant il look as stupid as u tho :P) only reason im bothering to write this is because i keep getting told about it, i barelly go on here anymore. since uv gone to the effort of going to a public forum to inform (attempt to impress) ppl you'll probably never meet in ur life about some stupid shit that no one even cares about... i may aswell do the same! didnt work very well tho, what did u expect?? "oh man creas ur so dope tell me more tell me more!!".unlike you im not here to impress anyone or boost my 'social status', my friends know me very well dont worry about that mate.its like you lie so much you believe yourself?!?

shortly after this im sure you'll reply with one of ur try to be intellectual comebacks, when really you should keep ur trap shut because your probably as much as a fuckhead as me or anyone else who pays attention to this shit!knock ur self out with replies if u want tho i wont be reading them, ul get no reaction from me which i know is what u try to seek whenever u decide to talk. go suck some dick on the 'bench' mate, melbourne needs a few more hipsters.:D

apologies to anyone who actually comes heres to look at graffiti and ends up having to read this crap!

the fact you have to go on to a public forum and talk shit just so everyone can see so you can defend this make believe rep you have for ur self in your own head just shows me (and everyone else who knows your a attention seeking lieing socialite toy) how much of a turd you really are. it must bother you that much you have to make a post out of the blue on the internet??thats pretty fucked up, and amusing.

I would elaborate on your shit talk and seprate fact from fiction, but il leave sounding like a fuckhead for you (but by the end of this rant il look as stupid as u tho :P) only reason im bothering to write this is because i keep getting told about it, i barelly go on here anymore. since uv gone to the effort of going to a public forum to inform (attempt to impress) ppl you'll probably never meet in ur life about some stupid shit that no one even cares about... i may aswell do the same! didnt work very well tho, what did u expect?? "oh man creas ur so dope tell me more tell me more!!".unlike you im not here to impress anyone or boost my 'social status', my friends know me very well dont worry about that mate.its like you lie so much you believe yourself?!?

shortly after this im sure you'll reply with one of ur try to be intellectual comebacks, when really you should keep ur trap shut because your probably as much as a fuckhead as me or anyone else who pays attention to this shit!knock ur self out with replies if u want tho i wont be reading them, ul get no reaction from me which i know is what u try to seek whenever u decide to talk. go suck some dick on the 'bench' mate, melbourne needs a few more hipsters.:D

apologies to anyone who actually comes heres to look at graffiti and ends up having to read this crap!

dis16165_1277568096266.jpg