perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Omarlittle- There was an error, bringing up a point without evidence is constructing a poor arguement and technically incorrect in debating"

^^That sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

You obviously missed the irony in my first post so we'll leave it at that. Furthermore, I added topical humour to the situation by asking if talking shit on the internet could replace breakdancing as one of the "Four elements." All you added was a bunch of numbers and letters...

Aiight, im saying this because im a mad hiphop fan. Im sick of seeing the scene missrepresented by shit on the streets and bullshit bickering on the net forums. NOT because im trying to be an arse, all of you narrow minded enough to think otherwise should try making toast whilst in a nice warm bath with your toaster on your lap, you might be lucky enough to survive and hopfully then you will have learnt your lesson.

99% of you on this thread are all either an insault to graffiti and consiquently hiphop as a culture or just way to fucking stupid to understand what hiphops about. Both cases should quit the scene because your not doing it any favours. If you dont, hit the books before you open your mouths on this thread again. Dont be suprised if someone goes to the lengths to track you down and glue your minty whites to the back of your skull with their steelcaps because your trashtalking the scene with your lack of knowledge.

Its pathetic and to a very limited extent humouring that you all bitch about biting, graffiti started over 30 years ago, to get good enough to do somthing original your going to have to do a whole lot of biting. "Oh warep your wrong i dont bite ive never seen anything like the peice i sketched up last night." 2 possible reasons for that you havnt bin in the scene long enough or its just plain shit. Either way i sudgest you hit the books, rather then insaulting the scene even more with going out and putting it on the streets and bringing even more shame upon yourself, contributing to the negitive stigma attached with graffitti artists and most importantly bringing down the heat on experienced true writers that are good enough to be putting their own original work out there. Hint: Even when learning try to bite as little as possible to further your own style. The bitching itself is pathetic, are you really that stupid to think that insaulting them is going to make them listen? In the words of the great Hilltop Hoods "you inflate your ego by deflating others", simply put your an arsehole. Hiphop wasnt made for arseholes, if your not willing to change i have a saying for you, "bad things happen to bad people" and "nobody helps people they dont like." So good luck with that.

For the 1% who do represent truely, i doubt you even read this thread anymore which is a shame would of loved to of seen and learnt from your knowledge, perspective and work. Sorry i ranted and cant back this up with some flicks, all of mine are to recent and i havnt got my mates camera memory card on me with our combined stash. Will get to it soon though. I sopose i dont really need to because those to arogant to accept my advice and learn from it wont be around to long after they cop their first court summonsing.

Take it on board guys and make this thread worth looking at.

Peace

- you had so many spelling mistakes it was hard to take you seriously. i'm an "insault" to graffiti :lol:

-graffiti is a part of hip hop, hip hop is not always part of graffiti; do you understand that?

-hip hop WAS made for assholes. (MC's battling, taking the piss out of the crowd, making them laugh)

i can't go on breaking down all the wrong things you said, its like this.

you yourself and people like you represent everything corny about australian hip hop and graffiti. you claim to know this and that but just because you say something with vigour doesn't make it fact (see; everything you said about hip hop).

you parade around in airmax and clothes that "writers wear" thinking that you are "keeping it real" but its hilarity. you become a caricature of the music you idolize and the type of fans you perceive it should have.

don't reply to this, go beat off to the hard road or get a southern cross tattoo or something

if you want learn how to post pinks find the direct link and put <link goes here>

p.s: the new era hats you and your friend are wearing on myspace look like fakes.

keep it real brah

IMAGE CODES sorry mate from memory there are a few lines of code under the image on photobucket. The one with the triangle brackets and shit is the html link. That doesn't work here. If there's one that has square brackets there you can either straight up post that link into the reply box OR if there's just a plain link (starts with http or www with no square or triangle brackets) then copy that and click the 'insert image' icon when replying to this thread and paste it there. This is a pain in the arse to type up coz i'm on my phone so this better work!