perth city

MkaRats.....

years ago when i started writing Richard had tags all over the place with really nice euro style (this was before the toys started cashin in on that shit)

anyway i first met him at some party we gate crashed. i got into a fight due to hooking up with some girl i really shouldn't have. theres like 5 mother fucking metro fags all in my face and one of thems got me by the shirt. fucking richard comes up from behind, king hits this some guy on the side into the middle breakin me free. then takes on the wrest. i try'd to do my part by smashing a chair over some one's head but richard saved my fucking life that night.

best part, my friend stole a nearlly full pack of ciggies out of the girls hand bag

the moral of the story: Richard is a Fucking legend, you toys don't know shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

best part, my friend stole a nearlly full pack of ciggies out of the girls hand bag

hahaha man that reminds me of this one night... was at some party, hookin up with this blonde juvy, i told her to suck my dick she then pushed me out the door slammed it in my face then locked it, so i decided to punch a hole in the door, after punching a hole in that very door, i turn around feeling better about the situation to see this mutant standing behind me watching what had just happened, he then grabbed me by the scruff and threated that this was his house and if i dont find his bottle of canadian club that i'm gonna wake up in hospital any way we drank hes canadian club and left with their roller paint :D

What exactly is wrong with it then?

And it's spelt piece btw.....

sorry i sometimes forget the i before e except after c rule.

im not gonna explain to you why i think its a bad piece coz your just gonna go nah its dope theres nothing wrong with it. i just think its not a piece you can go "oh i just love it"

fziek

the moral of the story: Richard is a Fucking legend, you toys don't know shit

Thats all well and good, i'm sure if you were out of black and couldn't finish your outline he'd help you out with some of his, he might even give you a ride home (even if it wasn't on his way)

But it still doesn't change the fact that he writes a famous writers word, yet still sits on here and acts all high and mighty.

Remember when he was on here calling out a guy that wrote "IROK" saying its too close to "IRAK"?

Oh the hypocrisy!