perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yall Australian niggas racist as fuck.

Kinda funny how yall do shit that was invented by black people in the states.

yeh we should really copy more what black people do in the states.

sell crack, kill people, ride on dubs, smoke sherm, drink colt 45's, make pathetic raps about prison and police, eat at kfc.

hope YALL like that, now get off my gold plated grill which has chicken stuck in it

didnt reazlize toomer had a copyright on letter characters :rolleyes:

well its meant to be a type of mexican day of the dead skull. so it sort of has relevance to tloks.

but i doubt that zolks is mexican or bit the face for any other reason than "its a dope O yo!"

and his Z is bitten aswell. but is all good, maybe he'll learn.

some real good flicks in here.

woz good woz? where you at, havent heard from you in a hot minute. tell blamer i said whats good too, and that its HIS turn to send a package. haha. hop on aim sometime man, you fallin off n shit.

~Aorarok, Risk'n Everything

*EDIT: WHOA, just noticed that garbage ass Blame up there, you FAIL little homie, and you rockin someone else's name, who is MAD better than you. Get that ass whooped son, get that ass whooped.

That new blame is fresh so much better than that blamer muts guy. Keep painting new blame who cares what anyone says on here.:)