perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm very late with talking bout Crong. I knew him more than his work and thank you for all the Crong you put up. I don't belong here, cos I'm just a friend of his.

I was the last person to talk to him b4 he died. I wrote about our convo on my blog and I would post a link to it here, but on my blog I say his name an tags cos he cant get done where he is. altho you're probably gona yell at me for doing that

Am I allowed to post the link? I won't say his name here

I'm very late with talking bout Crong. I knew him more than his work and thank you for all the Crong you put up. I don't belong here, cos I'm just a friend of his.

I was the last person to talk to him b4 he died. I wrote about our convo on my blog and I would post a link to it here, but on my blog I say his name an tags cos he cant get done where he is. altho you're probably gona yell at me for doing that

Am I allowed to post the link? I won't say his name here

no, i don't think there is anything positive to be gained from sharing a private conversation with the internet and wider world. you could tell his friends and family but there's no need to share it with people that didn't know him, and some that have posted earlier admitting that they didn't like him.

more over i would question your motives for doing so and would be apprehensive that you would mis-represent him.

write it in a diary and remember him your own way.

please keep it to yourself as this is not the place.