nj highways..you eyes will bleed from the dopeness

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right on!

that shit is hot, soon after i first heard about nace`s death, rip, me and associates from work drove down a nj higway into PA, I saw so much nace, chip, rime, etc. the rip piece above the highway on the bridge, constantly jiggling about in the back of the car, my associates thinking im a nut, just told them i was antsy to get to the business conference-those highways are nasty. doing pieces up on the banks of a highway takes fucking balls, state troopers passing them by while they did it probably. haha rest in power brotha nace!

BUMP THAT SHIT

Guest 5:00 Shadow

ill shit

those highways in central jerz are hot as hell...I'm coming down there...my shit gets the buff too kwik up north...Much respect to mayhem...rip.naceo....taco nice post....

DDDDDDDDIRTY JERZEEEEEEEEEEEE.....peace abacus1

wow is all i have to say, i havent been around for a while, but this is one sick fucking post...i havnet seen a pic of the blowjob in a while..in fact, i dont think i ever saw a pic...i saw it in person but it was gone before i could blink my eye...nice post everyone

• 6 months later...

Archived