-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know what , fuck you polyester . One minute you're talking shit about CROW and the next post you're throwing him praise . Make up your mind .

Noodles shitty tags all across the West Side of Cleveland only brought the heat on people writing decent stuff . My friend , the bar owner isn't a fucking snitch . Noodles " boys " ratted him out and he got popped . No one wants anyone to get hit up by the fucking Police , but the dude did it to himself making a huge target with that shitty-ass toy work...and if anyone thinks Noodles stuff was " good " . Please take a gun and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger .

no disrespect to poly or celt, but no one deserves to be in jail. take that from an OG who did his time. shout outs to my nigga J-jiggles and Q-DREAMS get out soon my niggas in cell block 2. is there a heaven for a g we dont know but if there is, there will be hella free coke and heeeerrrr-onnn and all yall dog niggas wont have to suck dick for it.. so hollla at a tru G masta P crystal bottles flyin thru the air crackin niggas over the head ya HEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD.. free hert nsf - killa CAM'RON GILES.

okay crow we get it that you liek to paint trains but u dont need to blow up these pages with your non creative straight letters.. come on man you been paintin since 88 get a fuckin book brooo

BUY A CLUE SON I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK. SO GO FUCK OFF... I STARTED BEFORE YOU WERE BORN AND WILL BE PAINTING AFTER YOU ARE DEAD!