-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1997 , I was 21 and pumping every hot chick I could rap to . Hip Hop was infiltrated in 97'-98' by the corporate music moguls , leaving us shitty T.I. , Lil Wayne , Rick Ross , The Ying Yang Twins , pretty much 95% of anything on the radio these days . I went through at least 2-3 copies of " ATLiens " living in Columbus , skating , partying like a boss .

i was listenin to wutang,mc ehit and mac dre burnin my lips on almost every glass pipe in oakland, playing bloody knuckles and zelda up in the 1 room motel that me and 4 of my good buddys lived in.sketchin and putting cocaine on almost everything i ate, smoked or put in my body, drinkin bong water..i remember hightop fades and dookie braids on my head and my pants to my kneets lettin my nuts hang like BLAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.............bump pumping hoes and real music and homeboys story up there,

11056679_m.gif

`ever notice how motherfuckers in videos are hard as fuck, but everyone on the scene here is soft ass faggots? yeah.

Clearly you live in Cleveland

In 1997 I was in LA doin the Planet Rock with Mr.animation and chris Farley, while helping msk and awr click up I was also highly influential in the negotiations to bring dr. Dre and snoop together again. It was at this time I contacted my good friend Christopher Wallace to come visit, which turned out to be a horrible mistake, at which point I fled to new York where I single handedly took out the entire rocksteady crew with one fatal leg sweep, resulting in my crowning as sir Franklin Leroy white the third, all mighty king of 1997 and I was handed a magical microphone staff enabling extreme rap capabilities, launching myself to supreme lyrical status and therefore leaving me to believe it is I sir, who lived the 97 dream life. It was around that time I was at a bus stop in Chicago and a young man approached me asking "can I borrow a dollar" and I told him no, hell no. And he asked if I had a light and I replied "as a matter of hiphop I do"

yo fools is it really necessary to hate on BAK at this point, its not even the same crew as it was when it caused major clout. just let it go, if you wanna talk shit on the internet hate on the real toys on this thread. if you got heart and your painting.... enough said. no reason to hate.