-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like how none of you were trying to tell badink not to write con back when he got out of jail like 8 years ago or more post some old con flicks cleveland con wys

the worst on that wall is better than your best freight there buddy

keep dreaming slacker

hey i appreciate all the feedback, good and bad i just love art so its all good. ive already painted con everywhere though the past year and its short for my stage name confuzion which ive used for the past few years so maybe the other con in cleveland will just give up or something lol. does anyone got pics of his stuff cuz i never seen it? maybe i'll just go with "fuz" letters from now on.

ey fr8 i always see your work by the airport trainyard, i forgot i was gonna tell u i saw one of yours passing on the east side then a diff one over by the port passing on the same day

I do believe I'll do some very soon. I just have to find a place where idiots won't scribble over it a few days later.

ill scribble over your shit hek style son.

wheres the old school con pictures so i can bite it???

graffiti - my 3 month hobby

it was already dissd, theres like some black on it i do believe, open your specticuls. i dont have a problem with him - i try not to have graffiti drama, i was smokin a burner doin throws just to do um. you know im down with the black bird, and ender probably doesnt care n e ways, unless he does n your just relayin the message. if he wants he can use cans of black n do small ENDER tags over all my shits, but i was just doin um so people like yourself can see um and so i can practice thems,