-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

Wow polyester really? You just took high school popularity contest graff faggotry dickriding above and beyond a new level with that one. It's graffiti, it's illegal, none of us are anybody, but you sur are especially insignificant. I'll have to let aires know he's got a secret admirer in Cleveland, he'll probably be stoked since he hasn't even been writing that long. Get off these Toledo kids dick foo, maybe if you were cool and didn't talk so much shit on the Internet you would be able to paint with "famous" writers too , bwahahahaaaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1195oi9.jpg

YA'LL GOT THE GAWD AT A STANDSTILL RITENOW...I MEAN, FREAL?, CMON DOGGIE...

yall GOT ta remembah u on hea REPRESENTIN' THE BIG O.dot naheamn, yall be the INTERWEB UNIVERSAL Faces of Graffiti de Ohio nahmean!!! GET YO SHITZ 2GETHA ASAP!! Yall muhfuckas got da Ohio Valley regiunz look like dis:

idsj2v.gif

yall shuld be doin da game all right n be lookin all like dis:

2611610940_3c8f66f480_z.jpg

C WAT I MEAN YO???!#@

News_feature1-1_01.jpg

You son-ettes neED 2 GO bak n start listenin to some ol' NWA, Tupac, Biggie, and or ICE T. yeaaah cuz u son-ettes fuckin da whole game up n shit. Learn da streetcode n rulez b4 u b awn da interwebz doin ya selvs in n shit. Techno-logicole sewiside n shit GAWD -- Just put the mouse n keybord down and walk awae!!! NOOOO don't pull the cord!

0worker-suicide-iquit-hang.jpg

..yoooo !!

1)Kids dont evin kno how 2 hate now dayZ.

Gangsta-Fail.gif

2)Rookie ass NEWBs dew'n the PO-lice jobbz fo 'em 'n' shit. Awn dey selvzzzzz...Dry snitchin turnd inta WET SNITCHIN... "Clean up in THREAD OHIO n shit son-ettes

internet-cop.gif

Tsk, tsk, tsk. #SMH

Muhfuckas b makin dey selvs looks a damn fool nahmean....

IM OWT CHEA'.

-THE GAWD-

governmentseewebsite3.jpg

MY JOB HERE, IS, DONE.

66gmyx.jpg66gmyx.jpg