-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bump all those posts

bump heist real shit

i write nemske 1 since 1993

aka hightop check page 1 post 1 of this fucking thread

i dont hide behind screennames

like drowning cats and howard

i will talk shit to your face and if you fuck with

me or any of my dudes i will def go over you

and since i have kids damn near your age me fighting you is lol

but

i know some crazy kids that dont write graff but they like to fuck people up like you guys for free

so why get my hands dirty

So i will ask you again you want my respect

stop hiding behind screennames

Ps my life is incriminating??

You scurred must not be proud of your set

fuck you and your 25 years down he road halfway crooks bullshit

this aint 1993 and you are far from

a g thing

more like a she thing

bitchmade if your real you dont have the facebook???

Some of the dopest writers are on facebook

actually all of them

you slow

fool this is 2011

what do you write drowning cats??

over you

Point me to the omg in this message you soft ass bitch

Sorry im not in the habit of giving strange men on the internet my phone number, as you obviously are. Think i need you fucking fags calling me private? We dont give a fuck about you or your dumbass graffiti club.

Funny you didnt mention alot being a little fucking scene pussy in that little ragefit

Somehow i feel once you have a pistol pointed at you your whole tone would change. This aint highschool assclown, Im 26, kid

also cute that kid with the fucking @ sign in his name is complaining about abbreviations on the internet. Guess you didnt know your boyfriend called mob and said he didnt want none

Oh, alot said he didn't want none? Is that why your boy called him and said he didn't want to continue the beef and the shit got dropped?

Somehow I feel like you can't read, because I told you you put a gun in my face I'm takin that shit home with me. Judging by your graffiti ima guess your only holding a Jennings at best, but I dont got a problem takin it home. My Lil brother could use a new toy, kno what I'm sayin

Haha, motherfucker sayin he's 26 like that's some shit to be scared of

So check it, either give me your number and quit actin scared or have your buddy MOB call alot or some shit, but if your just gonna run your mouth from the safety of your keyboard - shut the fuck out

This is me publicly callin you out (again)

whats the point of writing graffiti if you fucking suck at it?

just to chime in, nobody in this set is a trust fund kid. some cats parents got money thats whatever, we all grown. nobody out here livin with mommy and daddy, you got it twisted. yes in columbus there are art fag writers. but they go to art school. and dont paint. you seem to be drawing a lotta random conclusions here. talkin bout train yards and shit. you aint never set foot in a yard in your life dude. train ave is not a yard not even close. try painting rockport you pussies. make sure you duck the bull