-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

i clearly said cleveland and cincy teams were a joke along with cbus so what side did you see me choose. you post once a year on this page no one gives a fuck what you have to say

:lol: true story. im a pretty big herb dude, maybe i should comment on an internet grafitti forum every week on how bad half yall fuckin suck at life to boost my street cred a lil bit...clearly workin out great for the rest of yall...

pssshh

P

B

Jaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Teach me how to Dougie??!

Psst.. Guess what if you dont have toys in your city whos gonna take your spot when you quit..

Me im never gonna quit just morph back into a toy when my hands wont work anymore

I figure I got 30 good years left b4 I achive toys status..

Its like the movie cacoon

clevo and cinci is schwag right now you need some #1 draft picks

graff is a sport

and im in it to win it..

I love Cinci and Clevo but you guys have some dope spots to be so schwag right now

keep good pieces in rotation and maybe your city will have a new crop of toys also

without toys your citys graff scene will die

out of 30 toys maybe 5 will be good and form a crew

Im coming to Cinci to paint this week cinci heads if you are out there hit me up

Most of you will quit in 5 years so fall back and play your part

bump old school cats that never painted clevelend like Got sym ceps rox shurggs sano poke pray people lost all you guys and "new jacks" like digit dizer berf hoer hide pork crow alot shuck crik perch niqe sterk. aparently you guys are all toys tho and dont get up at all.. im sorry to hear you guys got stuck comming out of Cleveland its not your fault. also bump all of those juse hot spots and read hot spots in cbus and cinci, and all those ether and rime spots that were in cinci and cbus also. cleveland is just 1 blank canvus i was up there the other day and i didnt even see 1 piece of graffiti i didnt even realize there was writers there.. 2 cents..