-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im gonna explain it like it was explained to me, the cops can get anyones IP off of any message board because theyre the cops, they are not required to ask for it, and its probably not information that the moderator of a website even fucks with in the first place. hope that clears up any misunderstanding

How would they get the IP's? Break/hack into the site? That's illegal itself.

As for us moderators "fucking with" IP addresses, we see them more than we'd like to.

It streams past us like Matrix code daily.

IP.jpg

Not being a dick, just saying.

We're not handing out IP's nor are the cops knocking at the Ohio thread's door on here. If they were, this thread would get tucked away for safekeeping.

If there's something that needs deleted or a certain local region that's hot, keep me in the loop and I'll help handle it.

You guys need some Xanax in your lives.

But for all of you talking junk...Remember, I know where you live! Mwa-Hahahahaha!

This is why I shouldn't drink and come on here.

Anon has no real authority on site in question, and is not a snitch. Nobody in PBJ has ever gave information to the cops. There's no proof/reason to back this claim so until there is (which there won't be) I'm not tryin to hear nothin else about it unless your the kid in question and you got some scanned paper work

Ps shut the fuck up talkin shit bout my homeboys sister like y'all are funny or ever got any pussy from any girl ever

the lay of the land: small pieces and wak big pieces get it...home slice...and its not your train either. i shall now be silent forever more. on 12oz at least.

awesome... yet another person jumps in!! was that really a wak big piece? i believe it was a throwie that was almost top to bottom which got gone over with something half the size. my train or not that shits not cool at all. dont see why u guys hard on to hating. shits lame as fuck!

awesome... yet another person jumps in!! was that really a wak big piece? i believe it was a throwie that was almost top to bottom which got gone over with something half the size. my train or not that shits not cool at all. dont see why u guys hard on to hating. shits lame as fuck!

welcome to ohio freight train graffiti!

stick to the walls for a little while.

Because that's just the way it is.

All I know is club full can, and Hatred toward LeBron like "FUCK Lebron" "Have fun in Miami", & "How's the heat down there fag" end 2 ends Over everyone..in rainbrow colors.

i dig it, fuck lebron. how he left ctown was corny. dude is over-rated ne-wayz, fuck tha heat, they got nothing com'n when they play ctown this year. know that!!!!

yall cant tell crow shit about fr8s, he was prolly painting that spot before you were born.

thing is tho one minute he says its cool that i paint there, next minute hes goin over what he walks up on me paintin... dont make that much sense. not tryin to make a fuss about it im jus sayin, if cats got a problem with me or any of my homies, say somethin bout it. y'know dont say were cool and everything, then next time i go into the yard and almost everything i dids gone over. but true ASHID, stickin to the walls for a minute.