-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thing is tho one minute he says its cool that i paint there, next minute hes goin over what he walks up on me paintin... dont make that much sense. not tryin to make a fuss about it im jus sayin, if cats got a problem with me or any of my homies, say somethin bout it. y'know dont say were cool and everything, then next time i go into the yard and almost everything i dids gone over. but true ASHID, stickin to the walls for a minute.

i know you dudes are painting them spots in the day making them hotter then they allready are.I left alone that peice that day i saw and talked to you. every year there is a NEW CROP OF TOYS , thinking fr8s are the cool in thing to do. and im sick of people blowing up spots. cans all over the spot . paint on the ground. IM fucking sick of it. I have been and see so many changes over the years at that spot .and its just sad...all toss ups will get gone over all small peices will get gone over wack toys poof gone fuck off.. I know i get gone over its part of the game we are all playing.....

Whoever was in the shitty abandoned building with the green pbj alot extinguisher tag on the outside.... I'm tryin to not name the spot.

Anway, PM me, cause when you got in there me and my dude heard you so we made sure we weren't about to get shot and dipped. Saw you painting, but didn't stick around to see who it was.

Shout at me.

i know you dudes are painting them spots in the day making them hotter then they allready are.I left alone that peice that day i saw and talked to you. every year there is a NEW CROP OF TOYS , thinking fr8s are the cool in thing to do. and im sick of people blowing up spots. cans all over the spot . paint on the ground. IM fucking sick of it. I have been and see so many changes over the years at that spot .and its just sad...all toss ups will get gone over all small peices will get gone over wack toys poof gone fuck off.. I know i get gone over its part of the game we are all playing.....

yeah were into treins, as are many other people. u said dont leave paint, we didnt. dont kno what ur talkin bout paint on the ground, and whys it matter what time we go down there? no one patrols the yard. so sick of talkin bout all this. u contradict urself left n right. once again, a couple pages u say bump zewo, keep doin ur thing yada yada, the ur callin us toys. word

what the fuck .VERB AND I were paining that spot way before any cleveland cats. becuse no one was into trains back in the day....wish it was still like that...."before 1999"

Trains are a facet of graffiti. Graffiti artists are going to paint trains homey. You paint more trains than others, but It doesn't exclude them from the right to paint them.

yeah were into treins, as are many other people. u said dont leave paint, we didnt. dont kno what ur talkin bout paint on the ground, and whys it matter what time we go down there? no one patrols the yard. so sick of talkin bout all this. u contradict urself left n right. once again, a couple pages u say bump zewo, keep doin ur thing yada yada, the ur callin us toys. word

no one patrols the yard in the day its not the fuckin point tard get a fuckin clue first

Trains are a facet of graffiti. Graffiti artists are going to paint trains homey. You paint more trains than others, but It doesn't exclude them from the right to paint them.

yea anyone can paint them for sure i dont own them. dont wanta hear people crying when they get gone over.