-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude you are about to get fucked up.. internet style too.

and nice self-psychoanalysis. it aint that hard to tell. but dont tread on me son.

12oz is not the place for this school of thought. you are not going to change it.

oh and if youre gonna try to make posts like that, check your fucking grammar. jesus 12oz already has auto spell check.

but ill let everyone else chime in about now.

edit: it seems like youre pretty smart. im about to teach you a very important lesson- do NOT assume that ANYone else here is capable of thinking on that level, or FEELS like posting on that level. do NOT assume that anyone here is capable of acting on that level, or FEELS like acting on that level. and most importantly, do NOT assume that anyone here gives a FUCK about you or what you think. you wanna unite motherfuckers on an academic level?? get the fuck off 12oz, and get the fuck out the graffiti game. graffiti IS stupid. get over it.

oh word? yeah wasnt too sure.

um both koses kill fr8s actually. one is famous for throw ups on fr8s alotta the times silver. this kose peices most of the time, and has smashed many a fr8 from arizona all the way to PA and reps AM.

OHIO lookin super active right now. I expect to see some dope productions this yr. and some new heads receiving spot light

and anybody who thinks ohios graf scene is hatefull or not getting along I ask how?? How many other whole states are painting together

bump that shop! and all the negativity i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if graffiti had no beef or shit talking and hating there wouldnt be any progression because there would be no one here to tell you your shit looks like garbage. just sayinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

compared to the walls that ur leavin blank...

right bitch cause you would know. of course im gona tell some toy snitch i dont write. message me faggot we can meetup like ive been tellin your punk ass. where you at?

I ain't no toy snitch, message me faggot and we can meet up, you punk ass dickrider. Where you at?

who are you his boyfriend? yeah im dick riding your homies shitty graff, im out doin my thing while your suckin dick for caps an cans bitch boy, like i said to lil man get at me in a message your not boosting your Ethug rating on here saying this shit in front of everyone. post some fucking flicks and stop running your dicklips.

• Like 1

who are you his boyfriend? yeah im dick riding your homies shitty graff, im out doin my thing while your suckin dick for caps an cans bitch boy, like i said to lil man get at me in a message your not boosting your Ethug rating on here saying this shit in front of everyone. post some fucking flicks and stop running your dicklips.

rofl, You won't even tell me who you are..