-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus christ - they took damn near his whole fucking E!?

They did it to his penguins on train avenue as well, going too close for comfort. The disrespect they've always had for the dead makes me sick to my fucking stomach. And they wonder why nobody will ever respect them. Isn't Miho some BAK pass-around chick, anyway?

I can tell by the quality of grafitti and the piss-poor choices in who to go over.

RIP Phrite.

^^^word, if somebody got to a spot before you and are better than you and rocked it than its a combination of respect and common sense not to go over em, it shows you have a bullshit ego or are some brat bitch thats just like fuck it, and bak seems to think they run shit up in thieveland, besides some pork, hide, and digit, everybody else is weak and most of that miho and mak shit is fugly, besides that bump ese for puttin in mad work

jesus christ - they took damn near his whole fucking E!?

They did it to his penguins on train avenue as well, going too close for comfort. The disrespect they've always had for the dead makes me sick to my fucking stomach. And they wonder why nobody will ever respect them. Isn't Miho some BAK pass-around chick, anyway?

I can tell by the quality of grafitti and the piss-poor choices in who to go over.

RIP Phrite.

legand.jpg

think this is the phrite piece right? r.i.p. home boy

< THE DISRESPECT THEY'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR THE DEAD SICKENS ME FLESH SWORD??? >

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ??

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE.. ASSHOLE

YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE BAK GOES OUT AND GOES OVER DEAD PEOPLE .

NOT A SINGLE THING OF DUDES GOT GONE OVER THAT HE DID ..........

PLENTY OF "PHRITE" PIECES THAT OTHER PEOPLE DID OVER PEOPLE THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH GOT GONE OVER. ACTING LIKE BUSH'S CABINET UP IN HERE TRYI NG TO SEND PEOPLE INTO A PREMEDITAED WAR FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION.

DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE EXACTLY BUT IM GUESSING iVE PUT IN MORE WORK THAN YOU..

TOUGH GUYS PICK ON GIRLS BY THE WAY

^^^word, if somebody got to a spot before you and are better than you and rocked it than its a combination of respect and common sense not to go over em, it shows you have a bullshit ego or are some brat bitch thats just like fuck it, and bak seems to think they run shit up in thieveland, besides some pork, hide, and digit, everybody else is weak and most of that miho and mak shit is fugly, besides that bump ese for puttin in mad work

I DONT KNOW WHO MADE DIS BULLSHIT COMMENT BUT OBVIOUSLY U AINT A CLEVELAND WRITER. IF IT DOES'NT INVOLVE U KEEP UR NOSE THA FUK OUT OF IT THIS IS HOW BULLSHIT GETS STARTED PEOPLE FUKIN WIT SITUATIONS THAT DONT INVOLVE EM, IF MIHO WENT OVER PART OF PHRITE'S PIECE DOESNT MEAN B.A.K. IS AUTOMATIKLY RESPONSIBLE. THAT PROBLEM IS HER OWN NOT OURS...

-DUN...