-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
pig_cop_badge.jpg

:D

haha, not at all bro.

just a kid that dont really know anybody that is serious about going bombing with me.

i think its kind of impossible to actually meet writers online whos down for showing

you spots and down to write with new kids. im not sure if theres anything else i can

do other than just drive up and start bombing by myself. figured id give it a shot.

i catch hands all the time, im just a little hesitant to actually really try to get some ups

by myself becuase i dont know whats hot and whats chilled. i understand the

precautions when it comes to 5-0 on this board, but if anybodys down to at least talk

about some shit, holla.

DIScru can suck a dick, and Flex, you are a dick and you can suck my dick, I've seen you at the galleries in Tremont, and now all of a sudden Zealus paints a burner and your ridin his dick callin yourself a graffiti writer, your more of a graffiti watcher, with a handstyle stolen from the west coast, get up first homie