BUYING THE PERFECT XMAS GIFT.

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you're putting this much effort into it, i'm sure she'll love whatever it ends up being.

if you wanna make the spa thing really corny and romantic, consider doing it with her, like a couple's day at the massage jawn.

then you get up that day and make her breakfast or something.

jewelry can be good, if you take the time to find something really unique, like maybe jewelry made by an artist, or estate jewelry (usually a one of a kind piece that is from some dead person's estate) ..not as expensive as you might think.

Coach bags and Tiffany jewelry is pretty guaranteed for most chicks to be a hit.

Guest willy.wonka

see, i got 8 cans of 8$ montanas and that was perfect for me... i see you got some cans and im thinking that i would love to rob your house of them.. dicklip bothof you in your sleep and leave

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Dec 13 2004, 11:23 PM

see, i got 8 cans of 8$ montanas and that was perfect for me... i see you got some cans and im thinking that i would love to rob your house of them.. dicklip bothof you in your sleep and leave

i'd only pretend to be sleeping. ;)

i get montana for cheap. about $2.50 US a can. there's only one distributor in hong kong and since i'm a super dope graffiti artist by hong kong standards, (i know to outline OVER my fill-in instead of trying to fill-in last) i get the hook up.

Originally posted by iquit+Dec 13 2004, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Dec 13 2004, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DangerousArabian@Dec 14 2004, 02:46 AM

hmmm. so your a jew. figures.

you're

[/b]

hahahhaha, how many times is this going to happen? it is YOU"RE...damn. at least some people catch that.

Originally posted by DangerousArabian@Dec 13 2004, 10:17 PM

^^ not funny.

but for real, if you werent a jew, Id be down to join the knightbats and rep them in my graffiti and all that good shit, but how can I explain to my parents that the prejudices they instilled in me have worn off? huh? ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD!!!!

i love you, you sexy fucking beast..

Archived