Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn, i thought that one was good..

whats the point in doing simple ass letters...no style to it...

Thanks for the feedback though...

because doing simples will give you an understanding of letter structure, then once you understand letter structure you know how to break letters down into their component parts and then you can mess with letter structure

Simples are good for practising fills n stuff and once you can knock simples out real quick think of the knock on effect for your painting skills, the letters come as second nature so you can focus on can control etc.

dope shit freak and alts!!

i dont like that A antere...looks wierd, maybe if the top of the A was like the top of the E..just my 2 cents

did these wit the advice that was given

image010fe9.jpg

dont really like the top one, especially the K

image011ej9.jpg

any better??

can i get some crits

I do like the 2 bottom ones, on each page, only thing I can think of is where u have the S and E joining at the bottom it kind unbalances the piece as the R and K don't have the connection or depth that the S and E have. I would keep the connection, thin it out a little and work a way the R and K can do something similar

as it is the R is kind of joining the E and the K looks stuck on the end

Damn, i thought that one was good..

whats the point in doing simple ass letters...no style to it...

Thanks for the feedback though...

wowwwwwwwww

whats the point of simples? wooowww man just wow.

simples have no style? ahahlmaoroflllssszz!!!!1 WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

my man you need to really rethink whatever basic concept you have of style and graffiti in general man.

simple ass letter with "no style" are the basis of any more complex style. To ignore the fact that simples are the very crux of graff, style, skill, structure etc. is laughably ignorant

besides that though its good that your not on some ARRROWWWZZZ, EXT3NTIONNZZZZZZ OMGZZZZ shit. that style is decent and your definatly not hopeless, but simpler would be better

wowwwwwwwww

whats the point of simples? wooowww man just wow.

simples have no style? ahahlmaoroflllssszz!!!!1 WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

my man you need to really rethink whatever basic concept you have of style and graffiti in general man.

simple ass letter with "no style" are the basis of any more complex style. To ignore the fact that simples are the very crux of graff, style, skill, structure etc. is laughably ignorant

the truth

a sticker

DSC00211.jpg

sketch from today

DSC00209.jpg

any crits?

bump for some crits, especially colours!!! I'm stumped as to what to do

and yea I like the throw Jack so might try and do something like that

maybe on your SPEC throw fill the centre of the P there is just something about that particular letter I don't like, everything else is dope

this is the TOY thread we should be posting adive not beefing or saying shit is wack.

Of course shit can be wack its hte TOY forum lets just be helpful cos everywhere else you will get shot down quicker than a black man in mississipi (never could spell it)

Beef elsewhere lets keep this shit helpful, the internet has taken away older writers taking younger ones under their arms so its down to decent painters to teach the ropes through this un-personal method