Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHAT DO U MEEN 2 BUSY? BUSY IS GOOD.. DA LETTERS FLOW.. IT AINT LIKE I HAVE A W GOIN 2 DA RITE AND AN O GOIN TO THE TOP AND SHIT .. I KNOW I AITN TOY AND I KNOW WAT IM DOING I JUST ALLWAYZ FUK UP ON MY FLISS AND MY 3D AND SHADOWS N SHIT.. N FROM WHAT I HERD PPLZ COME HERE 2 GET HELP SO IM TRYNA GET HELP IN THOSE AREAS..

NO DISSRESPECT BY DA WAY I DO LIKE UR SHIT DOE.. TITE WORK

TNOW .. Now ... the aint no need to say you " aint toy " .. because you are..if you wasnt toy...youd be able to rock a good style..be up around the city / town...be able to do a good 3d..and DEFINATLY be able to do fill...thats the truth mate...that first peice you posted was perfect in my opinion...hardly any addons and no arrows...i recomend sticking to that for now...untill you get the hang of add-ons , extensions etc. beacuase that peice there hasnt got addons in the right place and there all over tha place..there isnt much letter structure..the T looks like a M...so either stick with the first peice you posted...or do simples...simples are the way to go...theyve helped me ALOT .. ! ..so fuck if theyre boring...it wont be with the outcome....now i helped you out the best i can..hope it helps..;)

Now aftewr that huge crit...i wouldnt mind some crits on mine..? :p

mith..i dig ur shit i just think ur letters are all over tha place and they aint cemetrical but i dont like 2 crit on other ppl i think eveyr 1 is hot any 1 dat knows me will tell u that.. oo but i was gonna say.. i dont really agree with wat u sayd but every 1 is entitled 2 theyr own opinion.. i cna do fills but i preffer not 2 because i dont liek the way da peice comes out after the fill.. but have u ever herd of PEST or Sen1 those ppl are major in miami and ive met them n deyr liek yea bro for only been graffin for like 6 months u are damn good.. and if u do go 2 miami im up all over the place but hey its an opinion and u are entitled 2 1 and i respect it.. but as far as wat u sayd about "letter strukture and my extents adn addons" i dont agree... MUCH MUCH MUCH respect thoe...

no offence tnow but mith is right, also everything you have put up looks very similar i would work on simples and try and get a few different syles down then look into colour....also if you 'think' your not a toy why did you post in the toy thread, not hating just :S

i posted it here 2 get some advice from some 1 who is betetr dan me on how 2 fill n shit.. but ima do sumtin for mith really fast... ima do liek a trade ima do sumtin wit his name.. jsut for fun adn as far as da way its simualr cuz dats my style i dont copy ppl n shit i do me..

honestly...how hard is it to color...just do a bunch of scribbles

and shit...with a few different colors and u'll get a dope fill...its

elementary...no offence...as far as 3d goes...pick a vanishing point

is wat i was always told, and direct the lines toward that point...

having a style isnt doing a piece pretty much the same everytime....but whatever im sure i will get over it if you want to do that its not my stuff. and by the way as for you not copying your 'style' looks very similar to mr wiggles, as do others on here. no worries though its your 'style' you can do whatever you want

not that is dat da fills i do i feel liek dey wakk and dey probaby aint.. i just allwayz think sumtin is bad dat i do jsut 2 motivate myself to do better look i did diz for mith... so u can c da ugly fill lol ... well still its kinda hot...

wont001ph9.jpg

i was really bored.. so watever.. anywayz ima c wat i do...

crits please...

tryin out a new name. and can i get some critissm

phase.jpg

You might want to look into if there are other people who write "phase"...

But It looks ok, keep it simple. What i would do is move your letters closer together and that "S" doesnt really flow with the rest of the letters... like the top should be more horizontal.