Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i decided a while ago to change my name from sic to devo. even though i liked devo, i was still drawing sic, and i came up with some new stuff for sic, and i like sic again...

does anyone like any of these? i drew them yesterday, and i like a few of them...

edit - used the wrong code thing from photobucket, so im trying again.

sss144.jpg

sss143.jpg

sss142.jpg

sss141.jpg

sss140.jpg

sss139.jpg

sss136.jpg

assuming you were talking to me, yeah, i know. im pretty much just trying to get letters and stuff. i was sitting in my room and a new way to do an s just popped into my head, and i came up with, like, 3 others off of that one. then i came up with some cs to fit them. I's suck though. i have no idea what to do with them, so i dont think im going to. but yeah, they could still use a little work, i just wanted to post them

masoe4.jpg

masoe4-1.jpg

besides it not being a light enuf gray in the fill and

besides the O being too hidden, any words on this one

@ iruleeverything,

i saw you up in my area, u live near the chi? oh wait, it was probably one of the 10 million other people writing "sic" :-p just playin

Hey. I've been lookin through shit on this site for a while, never posted. So, here's my first post. I write Siko. I'm not very good at all, definitely still a toy. So I'm askin you guys for some advice on my shit. Here's something I just did:

stuffsss026to8.jpg

(Ignore the shit in the upper left corner)

I really don't like the K, I'm tryna find a better way to write that. Anything I should do to make it better?

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
masoe4.jpg

masoe4-1.jpg

besides it not being a light enuf gray in the fill and

besides the O being too hidden, any words on this one

@ iruleeverything,

i saw you up in my area, u live near the chi? oh wait, it was probably one of the 10 million other people writing "sic" :-p just playin

I think I can see what you are goin for, it doesn't look bad right now it just isn't proportioned..try doing the same letters again but make sure they are all along the same "grid". And keep your mind on the bar width of each letter..it takes a while but if you keep at it I think you will progress greatly. Peace.

iruleeverything...i like how your tryna find all new original letters but honestly, your letters are kinda dispoportional and needs a lot of work. and i feel like some ones your tryna keep it simple but not at the same time. some of your S' have too much going on too.

kovert, dont mix a dead letter type and throw at the same time. you have a lot of work to do. balance it out.

hexa i like that better but only thing is that you added on too much pieces on it. better A..try one with out those extensions and pieces stickin out like the top H, top A and the left side of the X

masoe, you skipped a step i think...your letters are off and your missin a few spots on your 3d. its not really poportional. the top E, fix it. make it into a whole letter type thing than a single line. ya know what i mean?

ahen, the only decent letter there is your H. a lil too much goin on tho. make that middle part of the E thinner. lower your A's and your N is hurting. go back and make it simpler

iruleeverything...i like how your tryna find all new original letters but honestly, your letters are kinda dispoportional and needs a lot of work. and i feel like some ones your tryna keep it simple but not at the same time. some of your S' have too much going on too.

kovert, dont mix a dead letter type and throw at the same time. you have a lot of work to do. balance it out.

hexa i like that better but only thing is that you added on too much pieces on it. better A..try one with out those extensions and pieces stickin out like the top H, top A and the left side of the X

masoe, you skipped a step i think...your letters are off and your missin a few spots on your 3d. its not really poportional. the top E, fix it. make it into a whole letter type thing than a single line. ya know what i mean?

ahen, the only decent letter there is your H. a lil too much goin on tho. make that middle part of the E thinner. lower your A's and your N is hurting. go back and make it simpler

yeah, i kind of like the siple look, but not, like, shitty super simple. but they deffinately need more work. i just came up with them yesterday.