Toys post here...

swif1

i would drop the arrows, work on the s and the k and just practise, that one looks very stiff /nh like it doesn't have any flow to it, but just practise practise

Alright, thanks.

And, awww...I liked the s...I thought it was the best part. Yeah, the arrows I sorta threw in there for flavor...now that you mention it, I guess it's the wrong flavor, haha.

I'll work on those things, man. Thanks. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
because most of them quit and dont take it serious. and they take names of kings and think there shit is cool. and they really dont know why they are doing it.

TroubleOnYourSytem=TOYS

ima toy and i understand why i do graff i take it serously and i dont take names of a king and i know my shit is wackthats why im on here every day to get better

first. whoever painted that. dont paint. do keyboard lettrs for a while. learn your shit.

same to you smirk, you have a much better understanding of structure, but when it comes down it. you still need work.

drop the connection from the s to m. make the leg of th k like the leg of the r. drop all extentions. and make the dot on the i th same width as the rest of the letter.

keep your widths all the same, and use bars.

also. bump

yeah. haha

DSCF9468.jpg

DSCF9469.jpg

Guest theDRIVER
ima toy and i understand why i do graff i take it serously and i dont take names of a king and i know my shit is wackthats why im on here every day to get better

getting on here everyday isnt going to make you better. it will make you bite other peoples shit from seeing it so much. get out there and paint. but not too much, dont toy up your city *cough* LAST from rva *cough*

Guest theDRIVER
yo driver. i give credit to this thread for getting better. i drew bout everyday and posted it, then just naturaly got better from the help and crits.

true, but anybody can say "simples". would you rather see this kid sketch all day and post his shit on the internet or get out on the street and live it with other writers? im just saying, writers need to stop relying on 12oz so much and just get out there.

and its one thing to post some shit to show other writers, but using it constantly for crit is another. KNS, do your own thing. keep writing for a while and your style WILL come. and dont give a damn if someone doesnt like it, keep working it.

eh.

Guest theDRIVER

listen, username and KNS, i was pretty hostile. but post every other other other sketch so there is aleast slight individual improvement and development. ya feel me?

ok. so because i come up with a style thats different than the average. im biting? tell me who i bit off of then.

ask kns. he saw my rough drafts of this style. i didnt bite from fucking anyone.

suck a dick. i didnt bite shit. and in the past few months, your the first person to tell me to do keyboard letters. people wayyy iller than you have been tellin me im on the right path. so im just gonna ignore that little comment. ;)

ok. so because i come up with a style thats different than the average. im biting? tell me who i bit off of then.

ask kns. he saw my rough drafts of this style. i didnt bite from fucking anyone.

suck a dick. i didnt bite shit. and in the past few months, your the first person to tell me to do keyboard letters. people wayyy iller than you have been tellin me im on the right path. so im just gonna ignore that little comment. ;)

Go for it.

....go for what?

Go for heading down the wrong path. We're trying to HELP you. Majority rules, bro. If only a few "iller" writers told you your on the right path, then they were fucking with your head. We're all toys here...that's why we're in this thread (with the exception of a few who are here to help us toys). Listen to our advice or don't post here. It just gets annoying when you try to help someone who ASKS for criticisms and they flip out on you.