Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you suck really really bad

you need to do simple straight letters

go back a few pages and read the advice that has been given

Thanks for your...constructive comments.

I know I suck, at least I admit that.

To be honest, I've never really seen a straight graff letter, only wild crazy shit. I'll work on doing stuff from my keyboard.

Out of curiosity, why so much animosity towards toys? Everyone was toy once...isn't it good that there's new guys interested in graff?

Peace, I'm going to go sketch more.

its like that one dude said, its just annoying to say the same thing over and over

when u are trying to help people you think they might read back a few pages and be like

oh look my drawing looks just as shitty as this guys drawing, what kind of advice did he get

etc etc etc no animosity intended anyways okay bye :mad:

Thanks for your...constructive comments.

I know I suck, at least I admit that.

To be honest, I've never really seen a straight graff letter, only wild crazy shit. I'll work on doing stuff from my keyboard.

Out of curiosity, why so much animosity towards toys? Everyone was toy once...isn't it good that there's new guys interested in graff?

Peace, I'm going to go sketch more.

First time using watercolors, and I dont know what the hell is going on on top of the H, I just did a quick outline to try mixing watercolors and markers. Also thats not the flash, I was trying to get the watercolors to do kind of a fade thing.

apho.jpg

Still gotta color in the smaller letters and the star, but yeah. Crits/comments?

feedback with color schemes... porfavor

for color schemes u can try lookin at a color wheel for ideas

i usually pick my outline color first, and try to make it a dark shade

so like, if i outline it with a green marker (like a green thin sharpie)

then i usually do the fill with different, lighter shades of green,

then i color the 3D the same as the outline, and then i try to pick a color for the aura that will

contrast well against the greens, like something bright and vibrant

I dont think i'm original but I dont know how the fuck you know about any of my sketches you dont no shit. I'd love to show you but I dont have a camera... BTW If he does write Pace in the end thats fine but I dont know why I Should be changing my name when he's the one posting his pics for 'critz'.. Oh I posted a pic of my inventory a few weeks back and it had some wack pics in my blackbook, if thats what you saw don't judge me by that. That pic was took about 3-4 years ago, i did say that.

i honestly dont even remember your flics so whatever dude

why dont u go beat his ass and earn the name

heres a new style im working with

PACEbrick.jpg

I thought I said dont bite my name.

yo "Pace1"

this guy can write "pace" way better than you why dont u pick a different name hahaha

someone has probably written pace back in the day anyways so dont think u are so original

pickle-

for real though, nice simple letter style here, i dig this, but the 3D is a lil off

other toys should work on simples more

I dont think i'm original but I dont know how the fuck you know about any of my sketches you dont no shit. I'd love to show you but I dont have a camera... BTW If he does write Pace in the end thats fine but I dont know why I Should be changing my name when he's the one posting his pics for 'critz'.. Oh I posted a pic of my inventory a few weeks back and it had some wack pics in my blackbook, if thats what you saw don't judge me by that. That pic was took about 3-4 years ago, i did say that.

whatever i dont even remember your crappy sketches

and i honestly dont care i was just trying to annoy you

and i think it might have worked heh heh

:scrambled: :confused: :bawling: :chicken: :krunk: :gaga: :heated: :jestor: :mexican: :stretch:

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

:spent3: :spent3: :spent3: :spent3: :spent3: