Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i am well aware that the R needs work as an experienced writer youngone pointed it out to me straight away. and how do you know i havent progressed or havent been working on other shit? last time i checked you posted some pretty wack stuff (no offence) so please stop acting like you know what your talking about. next time dont bother

thanks

haha, you asked for the advice. and i assmed you hadnt, because if you had, i would imagine you would have posted pictures of it. so i dont think you have.

Thanks man, you sound great over the internet.

If i was good thered be something wrong..

Ive moved from not doing anything at all to sucking horribly , improvment indeed.

at least u dont cry like a baby trying to defend your horrible suckyness like most

people in this thread....

u need to just find a name that isnt completely retarded (supasoka... come on now)

and then keep praticing simple straight letters.

if u have trouble thinking of a name, dont come on here and be like

"yo yo what name should i write"

just sit there and draw and draw and draw and draw OVER AND OVER different letters

you will eventually be like "hmm dude i like making the letter A a lot, i should use that in my name"

you will figure out a name on your own

if it is already taken, rearrange the order of the letters to something else

rinse repeat

and to that OPES homo-

DONT NAME BITE

even if its only "opes" and not "opus" it doesnt matter

dont name bite

whats off about it?

i wasnt talking to you the post i replied to disapeared, lol. but ur on the right track leave color alone for now tho if you dont get it right it just makes the piece look shitty or shittier and it takes time away from you practicing letter structure

I went for a simple new kind of style to me, and im pretty happy with the result.

Do y'all think i should keep practicing this throw, or is it whack, and i need to work on a new one.

Any crit on how to make better? Or how to improve 3D would be much appreciated.

dsc00251vg1.jpg

Thanks

you talk as if u new something little toy i'll destroy you

I was just sayin that there's probably not a combination of four letters that hasn't been taken by some other writer. I don't see anything wrong with a guy writing OPES if you write OPUS. There's a whole letter difference. Now maybe if you were a famous writer, it would be different.And I ain't tryin' to talk crap, I'm was just tryin' to get a point across.

my advice to you guys is dont listen to what people are telling you on here.

ive been reading some of the "crits" given. do you really want to take advice from someone who sucks just as bad as you?

How are we supposed to improve, i was pretty happy with my style but i was told otherwise, so dont no wether to keep practicin or just re-think a new one

swedish erotica knows where its at. some of the writers on here should be looking at their own horrible shit rather then pretending to know whats wrong with someone elses.

Why would we need to look at our horrible stuff when we're all sat here improving on it anyway, we're just giving you tips... and if no-one really likes anything thats said about there stuff then why dont they all just fuck off and practise without posting there bollocks on here. People used to learn the hard way, solo writers that is.