Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thief- steady your hand, do straight letters

freak- decent pen sketches man. u have gotten better since last time u post. props.

yea, i can definitly use some practice..

My handwriting is 100% crap, i cant even read it, but by starting to draw a little, i can see major improvement, hopefully i can be decent soon and compare to some of the better people in this thread.

Thanks for the tips.

edit- one of my main problems is consistancy/letter size creating (makeing them equal) any tips? or should i just practice more?

the letters are kind of weak, the U is what you should base your other letters off thats a good letter only its more of a W.... but thats the best letter of them all... someone asked how to make consistent line widths? draw your letters out with rectangles... if youre going to do an S draw one out of rectangles first till the lines are about the right width and consistency with a good flow then start cleaning it up, taking out the middle lines that overlap adding little extension points etc